moment🔥🙈 (Chapter 24)

They all reached home. Naira went up and groaned in pain. She had actually hurted her foot while fighting, but hold in the pain. She was walking when she suddenly stumbled and fell in Kartik arms.

Kartik looked at her foot, and it was completely swollen, and some blood coming out of it too

Kar "Oh God Naira, how did this happen?"

Nai "Its nothing!"

Kar "How is it nothing, look how swollen it is.!"

Nai "I'm fine Kartik!"

Kar "No u are not!"

He picked her up and placed her on the bed. He took some medicine and applied it on the blood. She winced in pain. He immediately blowed it out to sooth the pain.

He took the ointment and placed it on Naira's legs. Since she was wearing shorts he was partially touching her legs. And with the ointment, the became more intense.

He didn't realize went he started rubbing her thigh🔥🙈. They were not in their senses. The moment was to good to break. Naira was having a hard time controlling her moans.

Kartik thinking "I was putting the ointment on her legs, her bare legs in-front of my eyes. Her skin was fair and her legs were as milky and milk and soft as a feather. It felt so good, I didn't even realize when my hand reached up her thigh."

Naira thinking "Kartik, was touching my legs, it felt really good, when his hands reached my thigh, I was literally going to moan.
It was not right, but it felt good.

Than I got back to my senses, my hand almost reaching her upper thigh. I immediately jerked my hand and her moment was also spoiled. It got awkward between us. Kartik just said "Sorry" and went.

After he left, I was blushing like hell. I could still feel his hands on my legs.

Here, outside, the condition for Kartik wasn't less. He was blushing a little bit, he never got this feeling with Radika before!

They went down and gathered for lunch. During lunch, Kartik didn't dare to look at Naira.

Pank "Naira"

Nai "Yes?"

Pank+Chet "Hume maaf kardo, for treating u like this, if u didn't expose them than I would have never knew, and God knows what other bad things they would have done!"

Che "And I am also sorry for what Sagar did to ur Masi and Sister!"

Nai "Don't worry JiJu it's not ur fault at all!"

Everyone smilled. Suddenly, Naira "accidentally" put her hands on Kartik's legs. Kartik immediately open his eyes wide in shock. He looked at Naira who was eating peacefully.

Kartik than also placed his hand on top of Naira hand. Naira than realize whtmat she did and jerked ker hand. She whisper "Sorry" and resumed eating.

After lunch, everyone got to their own rooms. Once Kaira reach their room. Kartik immediate pulled Naira until she crashed his chest.

Kar "What were u doing in the table?"

Nai "What?"

Kar "Ur taking revenge of me, cuz I did that with ur leg and ur doing the same to me!"

Nai "Ohhh, that was an accident!"

Kar "Really?"

Naira nodded.

Kar "Than why weren't u taking ur hand out!"

Nai "Cuz I didn't realize!"

Kar "Jooth!"

Naira blushed and look down, while Kartik smirked. It was true m, Naira putted her hand in his leg to get his attention

Suddenly Tia and Paresh barged in. They got startled and immediately moved away.

Tia "So sorry bhai, did we disturb u guys!" Tia asked with a tease in her voice

Kar "Nahi, u have nothing else to do in the world unless than barging in your some ones room in the wrong timing right?" Kartik answerd sarcastically with frustration in his voice

Naira looked down in embarrassed and said

Nai "what happen Tia?"

Tia "There is a holi puja tomorrow so I guess we could go shopping!"

Nai "OK I would love too!"

Tia "Great, tomorrow after lunch!"

Nai "Cool!"

They left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Precap  :- shopping, holi.
will these souls confess their love in the festival of colors?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys this is my next chapter hope u liked it

Hit that ☆ button and comment so ik u liked it

Thank you
Till than
Byeee💖💖💖

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡