Calm before the storm (Chapter 20)

They had a fun time together, but the helper was still smirking.

Helper "Smile all u want, because tonight I'm going to execute my plan, than none of u can survive😈😈"

They all were tired the retired to their rooms. Suddenly, the helper Barged in Kanak and Hema's room. Kan+Hem got startled. The helper started coming closer and closer.

Kan "Dekho, stay away from me, if not it won't be good!"

The helper kept coming closer. Kanak opened his beard and turban (cuz he *pretended to be Punjabi*). The duo WAS SHOCKED TO THE CORE. The helper was

The one who guessed it was

SAGARR😈😈.
(ayushi_kaira and Soumi521 you are correct💖)

Kan+Hem "SAGAR!!"

Sag "How did u like my surprise bhabhi and bhena!" He asked with a smirk

Kan "Sagar, what are u doing here??"

Sag "To take my revenge!"

Kan+Hem "Konsa?"

Sag "Few days ago, u told me to kidnap Naira right, and what she did, she beaten up the goons and shot one of them. But now, I will not punish Naira, I will punish the family cuz that is her weakness."

Kan "Are u trying to over-smart me?"

Sag "Aree bhabhi, don't u also want to see us family suffer. But I promise u, I will not do anything to ur pyaare pati and bacho!"

Kan+Hem looked at each other and smirked, Sagar all of them are smirking.

Sagar thinking "Naira rani, now u will know how it feels. [Actually, Sagar is mad about Naira, he even tried to molest her but our hero saved her (Kartik) so thats why]"

Sagar quickly put on his beard and turban back and got out of the room without anyone noticing.

Actually, Sagar placed sleeping pills in everyone's drink when they were having fun. At night everyone drank the water and immediately fainted. Everyone drank except Naira (now our heroine has to save her hero right?) But she didn't know anything about all this.

At night, once everyone was in deep sleep, due to effect of medicines duhh. Sagar and his men brought everyone out to a secured place, far from the resort. Naira was in deep sleep so she doesn't know anything.

The next morning, Naira woke up and didn't see Kartik on the bed. She searched for everyone but didn't find anyone. She asked the reception everyone but didn't find anything. She started to panic. She didn't know that a camera is watching her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

On the other hand, in a closed room. Where all the family is tied up, but conscious.  Except for Pankaj and Chetan who are trying to help their family escape.

Sag "Tch Tch  Tch, look at ur pyaari bahu, trying to look for you."

The family was tied in a chair facing the screen where there is a cctv of Naira in the resort. They were all conscious. Sagar face is covered with a cloth, there are goons surrounding them.

Kartik thinking "Pls Naira, save us, u are our only hope!"

Jamuna thinking "Naira beta, pls come for us"

Praful thinking "Kahna Ji, pls give Naira a way to find us!"

Sagar thinking "Naira rani, u can look where ever u want, but u will never find them!"

Are u sure about that Sagar??????

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Precap  :- Suspense
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys, this is my next chapter, hope u all liked it.

If u like it, pls hit that ☆ button and comment down below so I know u liked it.

Lots of DRAMA AND DHAMAKA coming in the next chapters so stay tuned.

Pls follow me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Will update once this gets MORE THAN 10 VOTES.

Yes I will keep a track now.

Till than
Byeee💖💖💖💖

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡