Insert chapter name here

{Kennys POV}
It's roughly 12am, and the party's still roaring. Butters and i made our way to the roof, just to sit alone and wonder at the stars. His head rests on my shoulder, a tinge of pink on my cheeks. I cant help but stare at him, the way he looks in the moonlight is just astonishing. He's clearly tired, he's never been allowed to stay up this late before. Hell, I'm not even sure if his dad knows he's here... Knowing that bastard, he probably would never let butters come to a party like this. He probably made some random lie and told him he was at Eric's house or something. Butters suddenly lifts his head off my shoulder, with a sigh.
"Ken, I'm tired.." he whines, his eyes slowly fluttering, struggling to stay open. A soft smirk crawls onto my face.
"Ok, do you want me to walk you home, or something?" I ask, pulling him in close, again. He shakes him head, leaning into me. I slightly chuckle. "Well, what do you want to do?"
"I dunno... i just wanna stay here." He says, moving his legs over mine, his face sitting in the crook of my neck. I pulll him closer, so he's sitting completely on my lap.
"It's alright... we can stay here." I whisper to him, rubbing his back softly. I begin humming softly, feeling him slowly drift off to sleep. (Song linked up the top :])

It's not the first time he and i have ended up like this. when ever his parents are being shitty, we always go out onto his roof and sit up there and cuddle. Most off the time he falls asleep in my arms, and quite frankly, its the best feeling. I remember the first time it happened... We were sitting on the roof, and it was getting really cold, so i start rubbing his back to keep him warm. It as only seconds later he asleep, safe and sound in my arms. I honestly adore him. He means everything amd so much more. And he always will be.
Forever...

{Clyde's POV}
I spew into the toilet, feeling overly nauseous. Token kneels behind me, patting my back.
"I told you not to drink so much..." he says, moving his hands along my back, as i continue throwing up. I I sigh off, wiping my mouth, tears forming in my eyes. I've always been an emotional person, but i just tend to get a bit... over the top when intoxicated. Token pulls me in, comforting me. 'It's alright, no need to cry.." he says, his voice as smooth as honey.
"Clyde, you good?" Craig interrupts, Tweek following behind him. I pull away from Token and nod.
"Dude, you need to be more- GAH— careful when you drink..." Tweek stutters. I groan, rolling my eyes.
"No- i dont. Dont need you guys going SMP Philza kinnie on me.." I say, slurring my words.
"Clyde, he's right. You might get yourself hurt at some point." Token says, slowly helping me stand up. "Ok, lets go get you some water, no more alcohol for the rest of the night." He says, a it more sternly.
"NoOOoO-!" I whine as he slowly guides me out of the bathroom and down the stairs, Craig and Tweek following shortly behind us.

Token sets me down on a barstool, grabbing me a cup of water. He sits it out infront of me, i just stare. "Drink up." He says, nudging the glass a bit closer. I shake my head 'no' in protest. He lifts an eyebrow, moving closer to me. "C'mon, you gotta drink, it'll make you feel better!" He says with a smile.
"No!" I fold my arms, pouting like a child. He sighs, drifting into thought for a moment.
"Come on, I'll buy you more Quackity merch if you drink up..!" He bribes, My ears perk up in interest. I consider it for a second...
"Promise?" I hold my pinky out for him to lock in with his. He nods, softly smiling. I sigh and chug down the glass of water, feeling the headache of the alcohol start to fade.
"Good boy.." Token kisses my forehead. I turn to scan the kitchen room, noticing we're alone and we've lost Tweek and Craig. I pull Token into a hug, my head resting on his chest, feeling his soft breathing. He slowly rocks back and forth, stroking my hair. I feel safe, so i hold him tighter, ensuring he's not going anywhere... Token's the best for comfort, even when you don't necessarily need it. That's what i love about him, its his charm, I'd say. We sit here for a good amount of time, until jimmy comes in to get us off each other, and to get back to the party.

OK SORRY BUT IMMA CUT THIS CHAPTER HERE FOR NOW, KARL AND SAPNAP WENT LIVE AT THE MOMENT OF WRITING THIS - SO UM, YEAH - I'LL PROBABLY PUBLISH THIS AT A LATER TIME SO SORRY

839 words, no proof read!!

A/N ; if your also into dream smp, especially DNF i would recommend following me and looking at some of the other stuff i have on my page (The 2 dsmp stories I'm working on run are titled "Soap" and "Strawberry Shortcake")

I'm tryna mak this story a bit more wholesome so pardon me if it gets a bit cheesy.. ok ty for reading this, love you baby 💕