Chapter 22

Holy Beast-sama came immediately after Elder brother drove away Stupid-dono.

『Fumu, I am glad you seem well above all』

「You have come to see me? Holy Beast-sama!」

Tightly embracing Holy Beast-sama, I casually mofumofued him.

『I told you to not massage me in public』

Despite saying that, Holy Beast-sama is weak towards me, thus unable to refuse me.

「You came? I will leave Rosarin in your care. What are you going to do, Ru?」

『Rosarin? Umu, thou have changed thy name. It's a good name』

「Thank you very much」

Holy Beast-sama was apparently asked by Father. He praised my new name. I'm happy.

「Ugh...」

Oh my? Elder brother was drawing back. Holy Beast-sama doesn't bite, you know? He's cute, you know?

Seeing Elder brother like that, Father all of sudden thrust his hand into Holy Beast-sama mouth.

「Holy Beast-dono doesn't bite, see?」

No, I drew back from Father's actions. I think it's fine for Holy Beast-sama to get angry. Why have you done that? How bad. Poor Holy Beast-sama.

What were you thinking, appealing Holy Beast-sama by thrusting your hand into his mouth??

Also Arc, your face got blue, you know? Why are you so poor with Holy Beast-sama?

「I, I will go too...」

Though looking frightened, Elder brother gave a clear answer.

『Umu. I don't mind』

Holy Beast-sama turned his back as if urging me to get on. His casual laying down posture allowed me to get easily on his back. Such a stable kindness. I got on without a hesitation.

「Eh? You are getting on!?」

『Thou shall get on too. Children walk too slow』

「He said you can get on too. Children walk too slow, is what he said」

『Don't be reserved』

Fearfully, Elder brother climbed on top of Holy Beast-sama's back. His position is behind me.

「Wow... it's so fluffy」

『Fufun, my fur is of the finest quality』

「Yes, I'm in a bliss」

I rubbed and touched the fur with a whole-faced smile.

「What? What are you talking about!?」

「I told Holy Beast-sama that his fur is the best. Hauu, happiness~」

Elder brother was looking at me with disappointing eyes, but I didn't notice since I was dazzled by the mofumofu.

「Ru, take this」

Father handed Elder brother some document. Is it for our next work?

『Children, hold tightly. I am going』

Holy Beast-sama stood up and begun walking. I think two children might be quite a lot of weight, but he composedly walked at a brisk pace. Not sure whether he was paying attention to it, but it was a comofortable ride without any shaking. And most importantly, it was soft to the touch.

『Hey, I told thou to not massage me』

Holy Beast-sama was purring under my mofu technique and his tail was swaying left and right. What a reward...