Chapter 26

A bright afternoon in the castle. I'm enjoying an after a meal tea with Dirk-sama. I'm sitting on his lap. It's a bliss~ I was enjoying a supreme bliss while patting Holy Beast-sama.

「Unya!?」

「Eh?」

While dozing off on Dirk-sama's lap, something... Dirk-sama's tail coiled around my legs. Is he telling me it's okay to touch?

「Sosososorry!!」

Dirk-sama hid his tail in panic. Why?

『Rosarin, coiling the tail around someone is the courtship behavior of panther Beastmen. Aren't thou glad?』

「P, please don't say something so unnecessary!」

Ah, Dirk-sama doesn's posses Holy Beast-sama's protection and he doesn't have Spirit Insight, but he apparently can somehow tell what Holy Beast-sama is saying. Courting? Was he courting me?

「Dirk, do you like me?」

「Wa, ah, uu~」

Dirk-sama's expression was changing from one to another. Ah~ so cute. He has teary eyes, he is blushing.

「I love Dirk very much, so I am happy to be courted」

「...! Stop it, it's bad for my heart!」

However, he couldn't escape because I was sitting on his lap.

Holy Beast-sama was grinning. He seems to love teasing Dirk.

「That reminds me, the entire Knights Order unit is holding a public practice tomorrow, right?」

「Eh? Yes」

「I will go watch」

「Okay」

When the break was over, it was time for work. Dirk-sama has a practice. After seeing Dirk-sama off, I heard Holy Beast-sama's whispering voice.

『... The issue?』

「It went smoothly. I will have to ask you to handle things tonight」

『Leave it to me』

Smiles of accomplices floated on my and Holy Beast-sama's face. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

Now then, the next day. The excited me went out with the whole family. Martha and Arc were with us too.

Mother has become able to go out!

The training grounds were quite crowded. We went to seats for the noble visitors.

「The entire unit has already gathered」

His Majesty said in exhaustion with swimming eyes. Please give up, my mind won't change.

『I got tired of waiting』

「Good morning, Holy Beast-sama~!」

『How many times do I have to tell thou to stop massaging me』

「L, long time no see!」

Ah, Stupid-dono. In fact, he has been driven away by Elder brother every day since then.

「Good-「Let's go, Rosarin」

Elder brother... isn't at least a greeting fine? He has tears in his eyes, that Stupid-dono. I don't mind though.

Urged by Elder brother, we sat far away from Stupid-dono.

Taking the opportunity, first prince spoke to me.