Adoption Center

Harrys Pov

We are here we are finally here. I cannot wait to see who we pick. I'm just to excited

Nialls Pov

Finally we are here ever since Liam said we would be adopting a child I have been the happiest person in the One Direction household. I will finally have someone to call my princess.

Ms. Clarks Pov

The guests should be coming really soon. Like I was thinking before I hope little miss Heidi gets adopted. She has been hurt in so many ways and I don't want her to get hurt any longer. Oh looky the guests just showed up. Hi how may I help you.

Liams Pov

We would like to see the girls between the ages of 8-10 please.

Ms.Clarks Pov

Ok. I just need to grab them. Girls ages 8-10 down to the adoption floor please.

Heidis Pov

Oh how i really dont want to go down. But i will to see what happens. It's not like I will get adopted it hasn't happened since I entered this hell whole 4 years ago. So why would it happen now. ( Gets downstairs to the adoption floor) OMG i know those 5 guys. They are One Direction they have helped me though so much. I cannot believe they are here. OMG OMG OMG. Breath Heidi Breath. Stay calm. They will come talk to you believe me.!

Nialls POv

Lads please follow me I wanna go meet the girl over there.

N: Hello love whats your name? And how old are you?

H: Heidi and I'm 8 years old.

N: What do you like to do in your free time?

H: I like to play all different kinds of sports. I like to read. Surprisely i like to go to school. I know its weird but i just love learning. I like to draw.

N: Well thank you Heidi. We will be back.

H: your Welcome

Zayns Pov

Heidi has such nice manners for a little 8 year old girl I really can't believe it. Thats amazing. And I can teach her so much about art/drawing. We have to  pick her. we just have to.

( All the boys huddle up and decide on who to pick. They have looked at other kids I just didn't put them in the story)

L: I pick Heidi

L: Heidi

N: Heidi

Z: Heidi

H: Heidi

L: Well it's set we will get Heidi. Excouse Ms.Clark we pick Heidi

Ms.Clark POV

Oh joy they pick Heidi I'm so happy for her. Heidi come here please.

H: Yes Ms.Clark. What can I do for you?

Ms.C: These boys have come to adopt you

H: Really? OMG thank you guys so much. I love you all

Ms.C: Sorry about that boys. She just doesnt like it here and everytime someone says they will adopt they don't so I'm really glad for Heidi. There are some things you guys need to know about her though. She has been through alot and has had a rough past so dont push the trust. She will trust on her own.!

H: I'm ready Ms.Clark. Thank you for everything and always being there for me. I will come visit you sometime.

Ms.Clark: Bye Heidi. ( Pulls Heidi into a hug and whispered in her ear) Please trust these boys. I know they will love you  with all there heart.

H: Ok Ms.Clark just for you I can do that. I will miss you so much.

Ms.Clark: Now get going. Your new family is waiting for you.

H: Bye Ms.Clark.