Sole survivor and introductions.

Izuku Yagi along with his parents and sister had just found out that he is quirkless.

1hr later when they got back home both Izumi and Izuku ran upstairs while Toshi spoke to his wife.

Toshinori - I have an Idea.

Inko - Oh what is it?

Toshi - Simple we give him my quirk.

Inko - Are you sure?

Toshi - Yes he shouldn't go through the same things I did.

Inko - Ok we will do it now then. Izuku Izumi come down please.

The twins had heard their mom over the movie they were watching and bolted downstairs.

Izumi/Izuku - Yeah mom/ What's up?

Then they see their dad turn into All Might *both the Yagi twins had stars in their eyes* and back again.

Toshinori - As you both can tell I'm All Might.

Izumi/Izuku - Awesome/ So cool.

Toshinori - Izumi since you already have a quirk I need to know one thing how would you feel if Izuku got a quirk of his own?

Izumi *stars in eyes* - I would feel great and happy since we will be able to become hero's together.

Toshinori - Izuku how would you like your own quirk?

Izuku - I would love it since it will mean that I get to help even more people and like you and mom I can do it with a smile along with sis.

Toshinori and Inko smile at his response but then.

BANG BANG BANG BANG

Izumi, Inko and All Might were shot but both Inko and Izumi had fallen lifeless while Toshinori had just enough strength to get Izuku to eat a strand of his hair so Izuku can have OFA seeing as Izuku got hit in the arm.

2hrs later Izuku is now in the hospital with both the Todoroki and Bakugo family running to his room.

Shoka *crying* - I-Izu-kun a-are y-you ok?

Izuku *smiles brightly* - Hi Sho-chan. I'm fine.

Shoto - Izuku. *punches Izuku in the uninjured arm* That's for worrying us.

Izuku - You do realise that your a bitch sometimes right?

They both just laugh as Shoto nods.

Endeavor - Izuku we heard what happened.

Izuku *feels slightly saddened* - It's ok uncle and besides I still have you guys.

Rei - Exactly.

Mitsuki - What do you plan on doing now?

Izuku - Clean the beach so I can handle my quirk OFA.

Shouka and Katsumi hugs Izuku (Katsumi is like an overprotective sister of Izuku ever since her twin brother Katsuki died at birth) and Izuku hugs them back.

Rei - Ah Chitome I see you've made it.

Chitome - Yep along with my daughter Himiko.

Endeavor - Hello Medusa (think Marvel's Inhumans) I see you've brought your son Alaric.

Medusa - Hello Endeavor and yes he's right there *points to a blushing Alaric being hugged by a blushing Himiko* So you like each other then?

Alaric - I don't like her I love her.

He then blushes upon realising what he just said as Himiko squeals with glee and excitement.

Himiko - Good coz I love you to.