Chapter 16

Still with Me
When I looked it was that nigga Chris but he moved his hand when he seen me look at him. Right after Sherrod came out the bathroom loud as hell. Everybody was yelling at him to stfu ,be quiet etc. I was just dying laughing cuz his face.
Me- Babe don't ever make that face again
Sherrod- Y??
Me- Cuz it's ugly Duh ( Hits him upside the head)
Sherrod- Hit me again (Says in a serious tone)
Me- Wat u going do (Hits him in the head again)
Sherrod- Yall if yall hear screaming just know Crayna getting dick down
Me- The hell I'm not
Chris- If u not then u better run
Crayna thoughts
After Chris said that I started running. I was about to run to the kitchen but then Jadin dumbass tripped me.
End of thoughts
Me- Y bitch y??
Jadin- I had to that my bro
Me- Nigga please (Gets up and slaps Jadin then runs)
Jadin- No she didn't I'll be right back let's go Sherrod (Runs after Crayna)
Now Sherrod and Jadin are chasing Crayna. Crayna ran in her moms room and hid in the closet.
Sherrod thoughts
Where she go. She must not want this boom dick, but she getting it anyways. But anyways we searched everywhere where could she be.
End of thoughts
Jadin- We looked everywhere
Sherrod- Wait not her moms room
Jadin- Oh yea lets go
Jadin and Sherrod go to Craynas moms room and looked under the bed in the bathroom and last but not least the closet.Lucky for Crayna her mom has a lot of clothes she can hide behind. They went in the closet and couldn't find her so they were about to leave but then.