Chapter 21

*Tim's POV*

It was after the show, just before the signing. The whole group was in the dressing room once again, sat in the same way as always. Me with Avi, Rob with Austin and Adam then Chance and Sami together.

We had nearly 15 minutes before we needed to be back out, so we were just chatting about tomorrow's show and the plans for the rest of the day.

"I was thinking..." Chance starts. We all turn to him and listen, "Av,-" he turns to him and raises an eyebrow.
"Hit me" Avi replies.
"If you wanted to, you could always join in with some other songs of ours, in addition to nine to five. During Elvira I was thinking how good it would be to have a sixth harmony" he says.
"Chance, buddy, I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier!" I add happily, "Av would make a great addition"
"That's a good point, have you heard his range?" Austin says excitedly.
"Guys, calm down" Avi chuckles, "this has to be a group decision" he turns to Adam and Rob then gestures a hand to them.
"It would sound really cool with six people" Adam responds.
"I can agree there. You in, Av?" Rob asks.
He thinks for a moment, looking around "I'm in" he chuckles.
"I'd have to work out a another part for you, but I'm sure we could do it together" I say, kissing Avi's temple.

We then continue the conversation about the 6-way harmony. We sample a few sections before the signing, working out where Av would fit in. He seemed really happy to join in.

*Time skip - back at the hotel*

We'd arrived back at the hotel and it was nearly 8pm. Avi was currently going through the room service food menu as I was fixing my hair. When I join him, he says nothing takes his fancy.

"Not that hungry, or just nothing you want?" I ask.
"Both really" he chuckles.
"Some places may still be open until nine if you're hungry later" I kiss his cheek and get up again.
"Good point, I'll see how I feel then" he replies, getting up as well.

He comes towards me and wraps his arms around me from behind. I feel him press his cheek to my back. I smile and chuckle to myself. I rest my hands on his and lean my head back a little.

"Y'Ok, Av?" I ask.
"Yeah" he replies, "I love you"
"I love you too" I say as I intertwine our fingers together.
Avi then squeezes me a little in the hug, "come on, we've got some harmonies to sort out"
"Yeah" I reply.

We then head over to the table we've sat at numerous times. We sit opposite each other and I pull up the arrangement on my phone and slide it over to Avi. As he's reading over it, I'm re-warming up my voice. Part way through, Avi joins in.

"Ok, you warm?" I ask.
"Yeah, I think I'm good" he replies.
"Alright, writing time" I chuckle.

For the next hour or so, Avi and I work on the harmony he'll sing. I write down his part as we do so, making it easier to remember. He seems to be excited about it.

*Avi's POV*

Once Tim and I had finished writing my harmony, it was time to relax. I wanted to try it out as a band but it was a bit late now to get the group together. Tim had suggested we do a full run-through where he sings the other parts and I join in where needed, but it wouldn't be fully effective so we just stayed in a comfortable silence.

*Small time skip*

Tim had gone back over Elvira and finalized a few things. We now had a great arrangement done, complete with 6 parts and a seemingly perfect blend. He sent it to the group and put his phone on to charge.

"Happy, Timmy?" I chuckle.
"Indeed. I'm proud of this arrangement" he chuckles back.
"Me too actually, I really like it" I say back, resting my hand on his.
"We'll have to test it tomorrow during sound checks" he lifts my hand to his lips and kisses it gently, "for now though, it's time we slept. It's late" he smiles sweetly at me and stands up, stretching a little.