15

Literally, I'll kill him someday. He's doing everything in spite of me.

I have never performed in front of such an audience, I felt fear. What if they don't like it and start throwing something at me? My hands were trembling from stress. I had my own song written for a duo, but I didn't expect to be presenting it in a karaoke now.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I saw whose it was, I froze, and millions of butterflies passed over my body.

'Don't worry, everyone is stressed about their first performance. It will be fine.' he took his hand off me.

'How do you know I have never sung in front of an audience?' I asked in surprise.

'I was guessing.' he smiled and I reciprocated.

His smirk seemed to energize my body. I didn't feel any nerves anymore. I grabbed the microphone and headed for the stage. After introducing our names, we could start singing, turning on the backing track on my phone before. It was better than I thought. People cheered and even after the song had finished, they asked for an encore. I didn't expect this. I saw everyone liked it, including Tae.

After the event, everyone started going home because it was already quite late. I said goodbye to the whole band and Dongyoung and I went out into the fresh air. After we went a bit futher, I was able to finally yell at him.

'Are you completely crazy, idiot?!'

'Come on. You can't tell me you didn't like it.' he said.

He was right. I liked it a lot. Hearing no answer, he laughed because he knew it well himself. The walk home took about ten minutes. After that time, we split up to our apartments.

I was totally tired, but decided to write one more message.

Sooyoung

Sweet Dreams!