23

'What have you done?' I heard a scream on the other side of the phone.

'Don't be mad, just help me. You are my only hope.'

I didn't have to insist much, after all, I'm her favourite and only brother. Lie. She was persuaded only after offering a date with my friend. Yes, you've seen that well, my sister fell in love with Doyoung, and he, as a good friend, does not go after her, even though I don't care. I won't look into their bed.

'Let's meet earlier, you have to tell me something about this guy. I will have to talk with him.' she said, and after setting the time, she hung up.

It was only after 12 p.m, so I had four hours to get Saeron ready for the "date". It wasn't that hard, but she was always saying "Taeyang" instead of "Taeyong". A Big Bang member has a wife, so she couldn't even be with him.

The time for my sister to meet him was slowly approaching. I was afraid that they would have got on well with each other and I had no chance. For next hours I sat impatient, waiting for her to return. She showed up at 7 p.m. in a rather normal mood. Immediately, in the entrance, I started asking how everything had turned out.

'It was quite nice. He's a very nice boy. Please, don't make a fool of him' she said and closed the bathroom door.