Oh boy...girls...

"Okay new plan!" Kokichi exclaimed after slamming his hands down on the table.

"The hell do we do now?! The last plan failed hard and Makiroll prolly hates me even more!" Kaito yelled.

The boys were all trying their hardest to impress the girls they want so badly like the damn simps they are.

It was true the boys had their strengths, but they also had their weaknesses and oh boy, how weak they were...

Kaito, the strongest in the group both mentally and physically, was not the smartest- at all. His goal? Win Maki Harukawa's heart.

Shuichi Saihara, the smarter ones of the group, was not the bravest at heart. He really wants to win Kaede's heart but the guy is such a pussy that it'll be a miracle if he'd ever be able to ask her out.

Then there's Kokichi Ouma, he had both things Kaito and Shuichi didn't. He's the smartest of the two, really good at flirting and overall capable of asking out the small, red headed magician- er mage. So what on Earth could be stoping him? Tenko Chabashira, Himiko's best friend. That girl hates men so much that it's
impossible to even ask Himiko to something romantic without getting chopped in the stomach.

"What if... we go on a triple date?" Shuichi suggested.

Kokichi and Kaito looked up towards Shuichi.

"Say... that's a good idea sidekick!" Kaito praised.

"Great idea Saihara-chan, but where would we go?" Kokichi asked.

"What about... Kirumi's cafe?" Shuichi suggested.

Silence followed afterwards.

"Ah um, sorry."

"No, no that sounds like a great plan." Kaito reassured.

"Yeah we definitely go through with it!" Kokichi added.

"Then it's settled! Tomorrow at noon we will all go down to Kirumi's café and try to impress them!" Kaito exclaimed.

"And make sure you invite Makiroll this time, dumbass." Kokichi teased.

"Hey!"

~o~

"Hey Saihara-kun! I've arrived." Kaede greeted.

"Oh, hey Akamatsu-san..." Saihara replied.

"Where is everyone?" She asked.

"We're actually early..."

"Oh that's kind of odd, I'm usually one to arrive later than others." Kaede chuckled.

"..."

"H-Hey, Akamatsu-san I-"

"C'mon! Let's go inside first and get a table for us!" Kaede exclaimed while grabbing Shuichi's arm and pulling him in.

So much for confessing early...

The two were greeted by Kirumi who had gladly given them a table at her surprisingly busy café (granted Shuichi called in ahead of time but still).

The two sat down in comfortable silence as Kaede looked around the room.

Maybe... this is my chance...?

Shuichi looked around the room and heard so much talking from the many many filled tables. He glanced at Kaede who was looking quite stunning in his eyes.

'NOPE I CAN'T DO THIS!'

Shuichi mentally panicked until finally 4 other individuals arrived at their table... well 5...