Chapter 10

I hesitate before making a joke out of it. "Well Jarod. Um, That's a thing you put on your..ya know, and it stops diseases from spreading", I say. He smirks and keeps it still infront of my face. "Now ya know". I shrug.

    "I know what it is, Keaton. I just wanna know what it's doing in your pocket", he says, still smirking. I look at him blankly with my mouth wide open. He sighs and puts the condom on the table then orders me to sit down. So, as the awesome person I am, I hop onto the counter and sit there. Jarod opens my legs (not in that way) and walks in between them.

   "You know how I feel about you", he says.

   "I do! I- I just", I start to reply.

   "I don't want our first time to be planned. I want it to be special, magical, amazing and perfect. Just like you", he says. I smile and he leans in and pecks my lips. "Now can I get back to making out with you and touching your ass". I nod excitedly and jump down, attaching my lips to Jarod's automatically, his hands traveling down to my ass.

   We stay like this for a solid 10 minutes until Jarod starts kissing down my neck. That's when his mom walks in. "Oh my! Oh.. sorry. Uh... Keaton, side bar", she says. I let go of Jarod and he pecks my lips, then walks out of the room. "Do you think he's on to us?".

   I watch Jarod walk out. My eyes not able to leave his ass. "Keaton! Stop that! Do.you.think.he.knows?!", she yells. I look at her, finally coming out of my ass trance. I shake my head and she sighs. "Good".

    "He did find the condom tho...", I reply. She looks at me with amusement and I roll my eyes and walk off. "Get it boy!". I walk faster and can still hear her laughter behind me. I jog up to Jarod's room and before I can get all the way in the room, he grabs me and pushes me against the wall, kissing me.

   "Thought you may need that, and by the way. I do realize what you and my mom are doing. It didn't occur to me until a few minutes ago. Thank you", he says, leaning back, his body still against mine. I look down and he notices and backs off, laughing a bit. "Thank you, again". I lean forward and kiss him.

   This time I take the lead. I kiss him deeply and his arms wrap around my neck and soon pulls at my shirt. I take it off and he takes his off. My hands travel down to his ass. My hands slide into his back pockets. It's the thing that drives me crazy, so I know it'll drive him crazy.

   My hands slide in the pockets and I press my hands against his ass. My hand rubs against something in his pocket and I pull it out slowly. Jarod begins kissing down my neck so I have a chance to look at it. He backs away from me and pulls the condom out of my hand and pushes me on the bed and climbs on top of me. "Are you sure?", I ask.

   "Only if you are", he replies. I nod and soon enough, we become one.

    A/N: DAMN THAT SMUT EXCEPT IT WASNT FULL SMUT! Yaaas!