#1 [ Their first date ]

// Before I start, I wanna clarify that I barely read oneshots, but I felt like I should write some NicoSasha ones... Some of them will have a little bit of context and backstory! //

- A little bit of backstory for the place they had their first date -

As we all know, Sasha grew up in the woods, with her family, well she had this tree growing up where her dad always took her to relax after hunting, that tree quickly became special to her and she promised she'll show that tree to everyone she cares and loves and people that have a special place in her heart. Before she took Niccolo there, she took Jean and Connie (the 3 of them went together) and she also took Mikasa, her girl best friend, because apparently she cared a lot about her as well. So that's the place where she and Niccolo had their first date.

- Now some context -

Sasha asked Niccolo some time ago to hangout when he's free and Niccolo agreed. Sasha's taking him to see the tree.

- Now on with the story -

Niccolo's Pov

The sun was shining brighter than usual, the clouds were fluffier and the air was more refreshing... It's like when I'm with her, my day becomes better...?

She asked me to hangout with her and of course I agreed, she told me she's taking me to a special place, I don't know why, but I hope everything goes smoothly.

" Right this way! " She shouted while running directly into the woods.
" Are you sure we're going the right way ? " I asked.
" Well, duh! I know this place like my own palm! "

The way she smiled, the way she looked at me while talking, the way the sun made her eyes glow, she looked like an angel. She was so gorgeous, I wish I could spend every minute I have left on this Earth with her... Oh Gosh all I want is to see that woman happy.

She looked so excited it made my heart happy, she was running so fast though, too fast.

" Sasha, do you mind slowing down? You know I'm not part of the scouts, all I do is cook. "
" Oh, right, sorry Nicco! I'm just very excited to show you the place! "
" It's, alright, as long as you're happy. "

She was a bit surprised by my words, but then she gave me a little giggle and continued running, slower this time.

Around 3 minutes have passed and then we arrived. There was this old tree, it was like a perfect place to rest and admire the nature, it was standing on a very small hill and it did look special, it looked like it was glowing, just like Sasha's eyes.

" We're here! See it's a tree! Do you like it? " She shouted.
" Umm, yeah, I like it... May I ask you what do you find so wonderful about this tree? "
" Yeah, sure, I was planning on doing that anyways! Take a seat! "

We sat under the tree and she started telling me the history about this tree, the way she thought of it as a comfort, she told me every single detail about it, she also told me she only bringed 3 people here besides her dad.

" So what do you think? " She asked me, while looking me straight in the eyes.
" That's... That's a beautiful story, Sasha"
" Yeah... I hope you'll enjoy your time here, also now that I showed you the tree, you can always come here, whenever you feel like you need to rest, this tree is for all the people I love and care, and Nicco, you're one of them. "

Her words... They made me happy, they made me feel loved and appreciated, she looked so gorgeous she looked like a Goddess, I didn't know how to respond so I just sat there and watched her play with her hair while looking at the ground.

She slid down the tree and now she was just looking at the sky, she looked a bit embarrassed, but I found it adorable, I was still staring at her, I couldn't take my eyes off her...

But then...

" You know... This is my first date... I never had romantic feelings for anyone in my life... but for you Nicco... You're special to me. " She said while still looking at the sky.
" This... This is a date... ? "
" Well of course it's a date, what else could it be? Unless you don't want it to be... Than I understand you. "
" No, no... I uh... I want it to be a date, Sasha... "

I can't believe it... I never thought she would think of me as anything else but a friend or maybe just a cook... But she actually likes me? So that means I wasn't fooling myself all this time? I thought of her every night and imagined how happy we could be if we were together... I only imagined about our first date... Or even kiss... I thought I would be the one to ask her out, but she asked me instead. And I was such a fool for not realising I actually had a chance... Why would she take me to a special tree if she didn't like me? Now it all makes sense, she loved me since the day I cooked that seafood... Is this a dream?

" Nicco... "

Hm?

" You've been staring at me for the lost 5 minutes, what are you thinking about? "
" Oh um... I'm sorry, I'm just happy you feel something for me as well... Sasha I really like you... I want to be with you forever... I promise I'll make you happy and I'll cook for you, if you let me be someone special to you... "
" Niccolo... You're already someone special to me... Can't you see that... "
...

" This isn't one sided at all, Nicco, I like you too, if you've been waiting for that as a response, it's been a good 2 years with you and I know this might feel weird, but I really like you, not just your cooking. "
" I was kinda worried that you only liked me because of my cooking skills to be honest... "
" I mean, that is a bonus, haha! "
" Eh? So my chances were higher because I can cook? "
" Obviously! Niccolo, the only thing that I love more than anyone else on this world is food. "
" Well that was kinda rude... "
" Hey!! It was just a joke, and you know that! Stop playing the victim! "

We laughed and spent some more time together under that tree... Those moments really felt special and I wished they would've never ended. They were truly magical, and they made me have some hope, they gave life some more meaning... I knew what I wanted now...

I wanted to be with her...

P.S (You can skip this, it's not that important):
Y'all, I write all my stories at 2am and my first language isn't english, I'm sorry if I make some mistakes, I'll correct them when I re-read my stories, but I might miss some, so I'm sorry, hope you enjoyed the first story, there's gonna be more oneshots, this is just the first one!