Love in the wrong time

Short Story

There's a sick boy who always playing a piano in the café one day the sick boy saw a blind girl that cough on his attention he ask his butler to get the blind girl name and then his butler go to blind girl ask her name "What's your name young lady?" The butler said "Ahhh Ashley why?" Blind girl said "Ohh nothing." And then the butler go to his Master "Young master her name is Ashley." Butler said "Ohh Ashley what a beautiful name." After that everyday the sick boy always come to café just to see the blind girl and then one day the sick boy can't take it anymore he want to become friends to the blind girl "Hi miss." Sick boy said "yes?" Blind girl answer " Can we be friend?" The sick boy ask "I don't think so, i'm blind." The blind girl said, "so what?" The sick boy question it "are you sure?" The blind girl worry because she didn't see the face of sick boy "Yes, I won't hurt you." The sick boy said it and smile at her "Okay". And then the girl smile back to the sick boy, the blind girl put her trust to the sick boy and then they become friends they talk, they laugh, and they are always bonding together but one day the sick boy go to the hospital for his check up, the doctor said to him "Your life will end after 3 days." The doctor said, the sick boy cry and cry because he can't be together with the blind girl but he said to his self "If my life will end after 3 days I would spend it with her" and he spend his life to the blind girl but at the 4 days the sick boy write a letter for the blind girl after he write it he give it to his butler "Sebastian please give this letter to her before I die." The sick boy slowly losing his sense and he slowly become weaker after that he give the letter he die, his butler cry because of his death because he know that there will be no young master on his life after the sick boy put on his crave the blind girl get a good news to her doctor "I have a good news to you Ashley." The doctor said "Really doctor?" Her faces is full of excitement "Yes because you can see again, someone donate his eyes after he die." The doctor said "Ohh that's awful, I promise to him that I will care his eyes the way he care his eyes." The girl said but she don't know that the on who donate the eyes is his bestfriend the sick boy after a days the blind girl get her operation after that blindfold that around on her eyes remove it slowly then the doctor give a mirror to her so she can see how beautiful the eyes that give to her "Finally I can see his face." With excitement to her face after he went home she dress up faster that she can and she went to the café but when she went to the café there's a no young boy there's a only a old man and that the sick boy butler "ahh excuse me did you a young man here?" She ask to the old man "No, but can we talk a little bet." The old man ask "sure why not." And they sit in the chair that beside in the window "About the young man that you ask early." The old man start it "Yes why? There something wrong about him?" The girl get confess "Yes, He already die." The old man said and nod his head to the down "Are you kidding me?" The girl question the old man "No, he die after the day he said Goodbye to you." The old man look at her eyes "What-?" The girl can't believe it "Yes, in fact those eyes that you have right now is from to him because after he die he want to donate his eyes to you." The old man said "Why he do that?" Her tears is falling down slowly "Because that time that he meet you he already sick." The old man said "Why he didn't tell me?" The girl is finally crying "Because he don't want you to worry at him" the old man eyes have tears too the girl is can't talk anymore "And before he die he write a letter for you." The old man give the letter to the girl and the girl take it the old man is leaving so the girl can read what the boy write in the letter the girl open the letter and read it.

Dear Ashley;

I know you're reading this now you get my eyes, right. Before I die I want you read this so you can know why I want to friends with you. First the day when I saw you, you're sitting beside the window you cough my attention and I really want to know your name so I ask my butler to get your name after the days when you're visiting the café I always there watching you and many days passed I can't take it anymore so I went to you ask you if you want to become friends with me when you said Okay my stomach is full of butterfly and yeah we become friends everyday when you're smiling the more I'm falling to you, yes I'm in love you but I'm afraid because what you rejected me and I will never see you again so I didn't confess my feelings to you i hope that you're not mad at me because I didn't said that I'm sick I just don't want you to worry about my conditions I hope can understand that if I live again in another life you will be the same girl I will get fall in love again even in different place, time, or even in different satiation just remember when I'm you're always my girl."

— Ethan

After the girl read it she cry out loud after she cry, she to herself that she will care the eyes and she will never getting married and then many years passed she still went to the café and she never been get married and many years passed she died the last words she said "I finally see you again." And she close eyes.

The END

//*Grammatical error*\\

By the way I have a novel title "Out of family" I hope you can read it and vote and don't forget to comment so I can know if my story is good or bad.

Thank you for reading this story.