Chapter 24

Yoongi's POV

When Jimin and I got home, we have dinner with everyone.

We go upstairs to shower and change into some pyjamas.

As soon as Jimin goes to shower, a feeling of uneasiness hits me.

I walk out to the balcony and look around but I see no one.

I ran downstairs and saw Kookie and Jin.

"Guys? Something's wrong."

They immediately get to their feet.

"What do you mean something's wrong? What is it?" Kook asks.

"I-i don't know how to explain it. Something feels off. I don't know if it's because of the last time but I never feel alone anymore. Someone or something is always with me and I'm trying to ignore it but it won't go away."

"Have you told Jimin this?" Jin asks.

I shake my head.

"Please don't tell him before I do. I don't wanna worry him much more than he already does. Promise me you won't tell him." I plead.

They nod slowly.

Suddenly, I feel really uneasy and something is telling me to go upstairs.

I put my finger to my lips and motion for Jin and Jungkook to follow me.

We walk up to Jimin's office. I check the security cameras and notice that there is a package on the doorstep.

"Jin-hyung, go get the others."

Jin immediately runs off while Kook and I use the cameras to look around the house.

Soon enough, Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and Taehyung come running into the room.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" Jimin questions.

"There's a package on the doorstep and I don't wanna go down and get it."

"Is that it?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook smacks his arm.

"Owww" He whines and rubs his arm.

Namjoon goes downstairs to retrieve the package and brings it to the living room.

We walk downstairs and sit on the couches just looking at the package.

"Yoongi." Jin says, "We have to tell them."

"Tell us what?" Namjoon asks.

I sigh.

"Ever since my uncle and cousin showed up here, something's felt off. Even before I knew about my powers or even before I was vampire but I never had a reason. I know I probably sound crazy but with the growth of my powers I'm more aware of stuff happening around me. Something is trying to warn me but I don't know what about or why."

They all look at me in shock.

"Why didn't you say something? We could talk to Jackson." Jimin says.

I shake my head.

"Jackson can't help with this. He won't know what it is. You said it yourself, my powers are literally one of a kind and as for why I didn't say anything earlier, I wanted to confirm my suspicions."

"I don't blame you. I would do the same thing." Namjoon says.

"Right now, we should open the package." Hobi says.

I move to open the package and Jimin grabs my hands.

I look at him and gently remove my hands.

I focus on the box and use my powers to open it slowly.

I reach into the box and pull out a small teddy bear.

The box suddenly moves and I reach inside again and pull out a huge surprise

I gasp and clutch the dog to me

Jimin looks in the box and pulls out a note.

I really hope you enjoy my gifts. I thought if you when I got them Yoongi.
Jimin, I want you to know something.

Yoongi is mine and when I'm ready, I'll take him away from you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello my lovelies!!

Author-nim is back!

I realized that it's been a while since I updated and I have been taking quite the break to not only take care of myself but get some rest.

I'm back now and although I won't have a posting schedule, I'll try to post as much as I can.

Also, tell me if you think this book is going too slow. I feel like I'm dragging it out.

As usual, please vote and comment because your support means the absolute world to me.

Saranghae💜