I

I layed in my bed, staring at the ceiling while my boyfriend slept on a facetime. I turned to face my phone, he was sat at his desk, doing his online classes. I sighed and rolled back to look at my ceiling, I slowly drifted off to sleep to the sound of Ranboo’s voice. I woke up the next morning to the sight of red lights, I rolled over to look at my phone to see a bright kitchen on my phone screen. “Ranboo-?” I asked, my voice deep and raspy since I had just woken up. “Goodmorning love! Im making some food.” He smiled, popping his head into frame briefly before walking off again. “Alright.” I sighed, sitting up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms upwards. I tugged at Ranboo’s oversized hoodie that he had sent me last month. I climbed out of my bed and walked over to my closet, pulling my binder out of a drawer. I pulled the hoodie off and tugged the binder on over my chest, slipping the hoodie back on. I grabbed my phone and fluffed my hair in the camera. “I have to go, I’ll call you later alright bub?” I muttered, Ranboo came into frame and smiled, waving before I hung up.

            I walked downstairs to the kitchen, my mom was making breakfast. “Morning Emily!” She smiled, I cringed at the name, I absolutely despised my deadname. “Kodi.” I corrected her “Emily you can’t go and change things like that-“ She started “I don’t want to talk about this right now.” I sighed, pulling some cereal out of the cupboard. “Im taking this and going out.” I muttered, holding the box of Lucky Charms under my arm. “Alright-“ My mom exhaled, turning back to her food. My younger sister ran up to me and grabbed my arm. “Kodi! Wait! Come look at my drawing!” she tugged at my arm, I smiled and followed her to her bedroom. We entered the room and a blast of pink hitting my covered eyes immediately. “Its me, you, and Ranboo!” She smiled, holding the drawing up to show me. I smiled down to her, pulling out my phone to take a picture. Belle held the drawing excitedly, smiling wide as I snapped a picture, sending it to Ranboo with the message “Look was Belle drew” attached to it. Ranboo sent back a smiley face and a very exaggerated “Awe!” I smiled at my phone as I walked back down the hallway towards the front door. “Im leaving now! Bye.” I shouted, slipping my shoes on, and walking out the door.

A/N

Sorry for such a short first chapter skshsksnsk Drink water btw, and eat

justajinxedperson