The bet.

'Come on Ashton! You said that the winner got to style the losers hair!' Michael said with a grin on his face.

'Yeah, and YOU lost. So go sit in that chair and stop complaining' Calum pushed Asthon towards a chair.

Ashton sat down, he looked in the big mirror in front of him.

'Why are you making that depressed face? We are not going to kill you. Besides, this was your idea' Luke said, he was a little bit worried about his friend,  bu this would turn out to be really funny. And he wasn't going to ruin that for the others.

'I know,  but I chose this punishment because I hoped Michael would lose the bet!' He yelled in frustration.

Michael laughed at Ashtons comment.

'Well, I'm going to do something beautiful with those light brown bangs of yours.' Michael stook out his tongue.

'Guys, come here! We need to decide what we are going to do. ' Calum called his friends over from across the room. Ashton saw how Calum whisperd something.

Luke shook his head 'No! He'll never talk to us anymore if we do that!'

'C'mon, it would be really funny. ' Calum laughed

Maybe I should make a run for it? Ashton thought. No, my punishment will only get worse after that. This was so frustrating!

'I have a great idea!' Michael said and he leaned closer to his 2 other band members and whispered something in their ears.

They burst out in laughter. Ashton looked at them and sighed.

What the fuck were they up to?

Luke blindfolded him, and now Ashton starded to panic.

He heard someone searching for something in a bag, Asthon knew what... It was the bag that was filled with Michaels hair dye samples... What if they where going to dye his hair blue? Ot even worse, green? He knew for sure that Michael had those colors. Why me? Why not Calum? That idiot deserves it more.

'I found them!' He heard Michael say with a enthusiastic voice.

'Good' Calum smirked 'I'll never forget this day' he added

'Tadaaa!' Michael removed Ashtons blindfold

What

'The fans are going to love it!'

They were all running for their fucking lives when Ashton jumped out of the chair

'Who's idea was this?!' he yelled while chasing

'I'm going to kill you Michael!'

It was rainbow

They dyed his hair fucking rainbow.