um hi!

Hi! So um i dont really know what to say lol....just um I am 11 lol so don't judge how crappy this is.
this is my first...story? Fanfic? Idk what to call it. But yeah

Um this will contain some fluff and swearing.... YES I AM 11 DON'T REMIND ME. I WILL WRITE WHAT I WANT! (Sorry that was rude)

❗TRIGGER WARNINGS❗:  some mentions of suicide,  some mentions of abuse,  self harm,  Depression,  Anxiety, and PTSD.

I suck with committing to things lol so I'm sorry if I ditch this or forget to update. I Will try my best to update regularly but no promises.....

I OWN NOTHING!!!! RICK RIORDAN IS THE AUTHOR OF THE HEROS OF OLYMPUS SERIES NOT ME!!!

I think that is all lol but I'm not sure.....Yeah just enjoy please and all comments are appreciated you can vote if you want but you dont have to, I am mainly writing this for fun and escapism.

Have a nice day, or night, or whatever

//October 8, 2022 update//
If you happen to be here now? Why. My guess is its because of my dear friend TheMuffinManDonut . (😐)I advise you to leave now i was 11 when i made this its awful. Instead go check out Looking, my dream SMP/SBI story. I really hope that one is better and my writing skills have improved over the last 2 years. I will also be removing my deadname from old chapters and I ask that it not be brought up again! Ty bye.

                 -Blu 💜