Candor Strings Out From Aurum- Glowing Dawn

Falling after spring and before autumn, summer has just begun! The tree is thick with green leaves. Leaves that will turn into brilliant bursts of reds, oranges, and gold in the fall, before dropping off the trees. A cycle. Holidays. Splashes of water, a day at the beach, firework festivals, welcoming new adventures all year round- possibly even a fated lover.

Fate? Predetermined destiny? Khun Aguero Agnis is not one to believe in phenomenal occurrence, something like that but it all changes when one boy comes in.

His indistinguishable golden amber orbs are disparate from the others. Primly smooth, sun-bleached honey brown locks fall back brushing against his nape effortlessly the moment he takes a step forth.

I still remember it clear and vivid. Bam, he told me his name.

Summer breaks start, school's on hold. Khun is paying his brothers a visit over this break. A countryside residence, Hachuling and Ran are there for a few months for a relaxing getaway from the Khun family. Ran heard from Khun that Hachuling plans a breakout to the countryside, he became nosy and got kidnapped far away by Hachuling, Khun's elder brother. Ran soon soothes in and lives his freewill life there, rooming with Hachuling at the Khun's family homestead. His brother kept nagging him, Khun is pestered to stay with the two brothers over the summer breaks.

What he doesn't know- an unforeseen surprise, a chance to shift his mindset and his life onward await him at his arrival.

"Aguero! Aguero! Where did he run off to this time?"

"A.A's gone to that forest again, he said he'll be back before dinner."

"That boy, he's been going there ever since he came here. Just what is he doing?"

-

Aguero always comes to the river banks in the mid forest, he likes the relaxing cool air and the peaceful fresh silence. Not many come by this forest so basically, it's like a secret passageway for him. After lunch, he dashes his little steps to the lake and feeds the ducks or has his regular lovely tea time while reading his big books. Aguero spends most of his summer breaks here rather than staying with his brothers- why is that?

-because here in this very forest, the young boy met another honest pure soul. They would gather around and play, Aguero promised the golden-eyed boy he'll come around every summer break.

It has been 7 years since then and they never intend to break the promises made between them.

2 p.m.

Their meeting time.

Aguero seated in his usual seat as always waiting for the golden-eyed boy, his eyes absorbed into another world inside the book and his sense wanders from place to place not noticing the voice that has been calling out his name nonstop.

"Aguero! Aguero! You there?"

Aguero glance in circles around the entire forest but no one was seen- the golden-eyed boy...

He hasn't been coming here for the last 2 years but Aguero never gives up... that tint of small nonexistent hope... and still comes to visit albeit using the fact that he's coming for his brother as an excuse but instead is wishing to meet the missing boy once again.

Aguero sighs as he puts his books down on the little tea table and sips on his English tea his brother, Hachuling has brewed earlier before he'd left for his little daily adventure.

'How long has it been...?'

He strode back on his chair, head tilted as he shuts his eyes close reminiscing their old time together. It was as if he had seen those beaming bright honeydew pair ogles yesterday.

A young boy running along the open grass field taking in all the refreshing cold air surrounding his small body, his sky blue sapphire round hues leer from one side of the forest to the other side fully entranced and delightfully amused by mother nature's breathtaking magical resources. His glimmering blue looks dazzle under the glittering sunlight unveiling his bare childish innocence blue baby stares upon the green earthy area of land. Pale smooth skin illustrates an even further charm for the young bluenette to possess. The Khun Family, known for their blue features across the wide village, has captured plentiful hearts from all ages.

Aguero Agnis is never fond of this foolish selfish desire his father, Khun Eduhn indulges in. It disgusts him to even think of this ugly matter. 'All he thinks about every day is wine and women!' Frustrated and suffocated from this useless issue, little Aguero would run off to the faraway field of green grass and make his little escape to relax every once in a while, just him alone in the brass sun and his navy blue self. The idea of that thrills the little boy to his bone as he makes a refugee off to the other side of the village. It's not like his family cares any other way. They won't notice if he has gone missing for a few 3-4 hours... would they?

Overly excited for his new journey, he packed all his relaxation necessities for the fugitives escape- a bottle of Darjeeling tea, 2 big books, an extra coat in case it gets too sunny or if the wind is blowing too much, (Little Aguero wouldn't know, he needs to be super prepare!) and other things he might need. A while after lunchtime, young Aguero sets off on his little cute new day! What awaits the little boy there?

A small softly warmed young boy stares back holding his grip on the wooden branch around his age in his not too tight or too loose adorable small ponytail pulled back, his short baby hair exposed on his bare naked tinted pink skin. Baby bangs masking rare amber orbs which the windy air soon brings light to the new world little Aguero is about to experience!

-

'Bam' was his name he said, he whispers a soft quiet noise just for the small space between us to be heard.