Trip Down Memory Lane

Graden-fresh woodland. Just as young Aguero had thought the all-out-exposed green meadows are no longer capable to impress his very soul, he is yet again startled from nature's stunning grace.

Aguero strides alongside the roady path of the constructed rocks forming beside the pretty blue lake. His navy sapphire orbs peers under the watery pond, his hands on the stair handle and tilts down to sightsee.

A flock of ducks treads from one end of blue to the other. Round pair of blue ogles across as lips curve on both sides. Aguero giggles from the fun sight of small baby ducks and their mommies on the crystal clear.

"Do you like them?" A slightly demur minor vocalize ahead from the far end.

Aguero's blue looks up to meet a matching set of glistened amber hues with a hard grip on the tree's branch. '?'

He climbs down from the tree and stands before the bluenette. Another small boy, a bit shorter than him. Smooth shiny brown locks and two of a kind honeydew yellow flaxen eyes. Cute sunshine smiles and innocence openness and frankness.

"Hi, my name is Bam."

"I'm Aguero. Aguero Agnis."

Couple handshakes put together within the open space standing between the two boys. Smiles meet.

"Well?" Bam tilts his head to the side meeting Aguero's blue.

"What?" He sounds childishly annoyed and irritated, not understanding what's so amusing about the flocks of duck... although he, himself is completely stunned by it a few seconds earlier.

"The ducks."

"...They're okay." The bluenette turns away.

The brunette, a short whimper in his sadden round puffy face.

Aguero finds it odd how the new boy is enthralled ever so delightfully easy. The boy's curiosity peak high.

"Do you... perhaps want cookies? I baked them myself." He sounds arrogantly confident.

Bam's aureate brightens from the word 'cookies'. "What flavor?" The boy exaggerates a loud exclaim.

"Chocolate."

The brunette immediately reaches out, happily contented expressions written all over his beaming face.

A grin forms across little Aguero's pretty delicate face.

"Let's have tea then!"

And then from then on, they would sneak out and have a diverting fun time in their little cooperated-built area inside the quiet peaceful forest.

Until Aguero had to leave the village for better academics having said his final goodbyes to his entertaining friend of 4 years. But they made a promise-

-a faithful loyal promise to meet every summer break.

Aguero busily in his head, reminisces the old memories of their meeting while sipping hot tea with elegance and grace diligently.

Memorized by the past, the bluenette shuts down his sense of the outer world.

Piteously mangled tender palms reach out on both sides of his shoulders and catch him by surprise as his blue quickly runs back-

There and then.

His cobalt hues meet the other, dumbfounded.

The very person Aguero has been patiently waiting for this whole time stands before his very crystal eyes.

He's here!

"B...Bam"

"Bam!" Aguero repeats the name in a syrupy honey manner repeatedly.