chapter 2

"man it's super cold"

Namjoon rolled his eyes listening a stupid complain. "Then go back home"

"Hey quit being so rude" he whimpered

"You should quit your complaining so that we can focus on what we have came here for" he said with a straight face

And his fellow partner rolled his eyes.

Step by step they are walking, both having guns ready to aim and fire if something goes wrong. The territory they are in is the most feared and dangerous area in the whole country. Nobody literally nobody dares to even speak about it. But work is work. They are assigned to gather information. So here they are now.

"Shh, shh, stop hoseok" a very low whisper, he abruptly stopped.

"Ow that hurts" even he said to stop hoseok couldn't hear and bumped himself with namjoon.

"Shh" he shushed him.

They can see huge buffed figured guarding a certain post with no mistake.

"I think this is it. It's the main building and the main area" the genius figured it out.

"Then what are we waiting for. Let's go" he got caught by his shirt from moving further.

"Why are you in FBI, damnit." He face palmed himself

"Wait what did you said?" He tried to figure it out"

"Nothing genius. I said not now"

"What do you mean not now? We came all the way there just for nothing?"

Namjoon sighed and said loud his thoughts "oh God. Why am I even paired with his idiot?"

"Hey you said something again." He got curious

"Yes, I said this is not the right time. We got the information. Now let's go. Before anyone see us"

And hurried towards the path to get out from that area.

1 hour later

They both taking deep breaths searching for water.

"Man you run so fast" hoseok huffed and said

"We are trained for this. So quit complaining"

"Man I never ran like this since my training."

"Yeah I got that today" he teased him

"Yeah yeah" still huffing and puffing.

As they start walking together talking about random things

They bumped.
Bumped with a stranger with a stunning visual.

They exchanged sorry and smiles. And went on to their personal things.

-----------------------

Hi fam.
Sorry for a short update.

Vote if you like
Comment your thoughts
Share with your friends.