i

The weather is fine, sun is shining so bright, birds chirping as if they're singing and the place was filled with joyous and contagious laughters of teens that came together with their friends, sweet moments of couples, and cute gestures of kids with their parents.

Love is truly in the air.

I walked to the nearest bench to properly enjoy my coffee break. Today is February 14 and most of the people here are celebrating it with their love ones, good for them. I was about to drink when a little girl with a lollipop on her hand approaches me.

“Mister why are you alone?” she asked naively.

“Adriana, its time to go home” before i could utter a word, her mom suddenly appeared out of nowhere so I haven't had any chance to answer. Her mom smiled at me and they bid their goodbye.

Silence.

Why am I alone?

I haven't think about that before.

I continue to live my life as if nothing happened, but the truth is...

It was because of me.

I still remember the look of his hopeful eyes when I told him that we can fix it, I just need some time and also the exact words that he said in that night. I wish I can turn back time, I shouldn't have mingle with him. I shouldn't have gave motive or I should have the courage to make things right.

Though how many times I think about it, it is still no use.

We're done, He's gone.