1

Y/n pov:

I get up because of the sun beating down on my eyes, I get up and I take my phone then I go to my bathroom. I undress and I go into the shower, the hot water hits my body, the music playing in the background, all of them made it very pleasant. after i finish i go out and i do my morning routine, i get out of the bathroom with just a towel around my chest and i head to my laundry room i took out some simple clothes then i go downstairs.

(Y/n outfit)

(Y/n outfit)

I saw my father sitting at the table having his coffee I sat in my seat, the maids bring me my breakfast and they put it in front of me and I start to eat. after I finish, I get up and put my dirty plate in the sink, then I turn to walk towards the living room when my father calls me.

"Y/n sit down. " I did as he asked me and sat down.

"Y/n you know that for the moment things are going badly financially ... "i nodd.

"I spoke about it with one of my old friends and he offered to help me but in return I had to do something ... "I look at him lost.

"what should you do? ”I ask.

"in two weeks you are going to marry his son, and it is not negotiable! ”he says it firmly.

"What?! But i'm to young to get married! ”I yell.

"Y/n don't raise your voice at me, i'm your father. like i said it's non-negotiable, you meet him at 4pm. ”he says then gets up and leaves.

I sigh. 'Why me?',it was the only question that came to mind. I get up and walk to the living room, as usual he is forcing me to do something and I can't say anything, but I know his business is bad so I will have to make an exception as usual. besides, if my husband is handsome and kind, I wouldn't ask for more.

I watch a series while waiting for the meeting time, I play several scenarios in my head more and more twisted, but as usual I worry about too little. after 4 hours I took my phone and I looked at the time, 3:30 p.m., I got up and I went to my father's office I knocked and I entered.

"Dad i'm going, were is the date? ”I ask.

"At ***** coffee,don't come late. "i nodd and I leave his office.

I go down and I take my keys and I leave the house, I get in my car and I go to the cafe. after 10 minutes I saw the cafe in the distance, I looked for a parking space and I parked. I get out of my car and go to the cafe, entering a fairly young man greets me, he asks me what I wanted and I pay.