10

Y/n pov

I wake up feeling a empty next to me, I open my eyes. I saw that tae was no longer next to me, I turned my head towards the bathroom but I heard nothing. I decide to get up and go eat. putting both of my feet on the ground, I felt my legs like gelatin, I was pain at my lower part.  

I put on my underwear with one of tae's t-shirts, which was way too big for me, and I go downstairs. I didn't bother to look at myself for a second in the mirror.

I hear several voices in the kitchen, but I don't pay attention. I saw tae sitting at the table with a cup in hand, I walked over him. he began to smile when he saw me. he placed his hand on my hip and he make me sit on his lap.

"Did you sleep well? ”he asks, I nod.

"my t-shirt looks good on you. ”he said, which made me blush.

"stop. ”I say, slapping his chest.

"an explanation? ”I hear a voice behind me, I turn around.

"For? ”Tae asks, with a smirks.

"tae, you have 5 seconds to tell me what happened between you two before Jungkook arrives. "jin said, tae sigh.

"I make love to here." Tae answers, I hide in his neck, blushing.

"I'm happy for you, but you know Jungkook is going to get made for touching his sister. "Jin said, I look out the door.

"it's too late. "I say, they are looking in the same direction as me.

"Kook, Did you sleep well? ”Jin asks, trying to change the subject.

"I had trouble to sleep. ”he answers half asleep, with sitting.

I get up from tae laps and I approach Jungkook, I take him in my arms. he holds my arms, as if want me to not leave him. I kiss his hair, to reassure him. he must have had a bad dream, when we were children he often had them.

"you should go back to bed. "I say and he nods.  

"I'm going with him. ”I tell tae, placing a kiss on his forehead, he nods.

I follow Jungkook to his room, he throws himself on his bed and I stand next to him. he got into bed and I did the same. I took him in my arms, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me towards him. I patted his head to help him fall asleep, when I hear sobs.

"kook? ”I ask, worried.

"i dreamed of eomma, she was in front of me and the next second she was lying on the floor, covered in blood. ”he cries.

"I won't be able to forgive Mr. Kim. "he says, I hug him tightly.

"and tae? ”I ask.

"he didn't do anything wrong, plus you love him so I'll leave him alive. "he chuckle, I laugh.

"yesterday I heard you. "he said calmly, I froze on the spot.

"sorry? ”I ask.

"don't worry, I won't say anything, you are of legal age and you are vaccinated. "he replies, I chuckle.

"you talk like eomma. "I say and he laughs.

"I thought it was you who would take his place, but it's me. "He continues to laugh.

"and I took which place? ”I ask.

"that of father, but just for revenge. "he replies, I giggle.  

we keep talking when he falls asleep in my arms, I ruffle his hair. I could see him smile while he slept, it had been a long time since we slept together like this.