ıllıllı Chapter 1: ıllıllı

"Daddy.. where did mommy go?" Eyes full of tears, letting them fall on the ground. Each drop that fell was full of confusion, despair, and hatred. And it was all because of one person.

Her mother.

He didn't flinch. He didn't move. He only stood there in utter shock and held his daughter closely to his chest. "It doesn't matter sweetheart.. Daddy will always be with you. No matter what." He reassured the poor little girl who was crying in his arms.

"Thank you." The girl hugged him back, giving the same comfort he gave earlier towards her.

They all cried together, sniffles were heard throughout the dark, empty, room. And all they could do was to sulk over the past and move on.

They couldn't do anything after all.

---------- [ Y/n's POV: ]

I opened my eyes to greet the bright sunlight that was coming from my window. "Good morning life, what a terrible day it has been even though I just opened my eyes for the last 2 seconds, I could already tell this is going to be bad."

I did my daily recite every morning every time I would wake up, it's like a ritual to me. A reminder to myself to never set my goals that high or I'm just gonna get disappointed at myself. Yep! I'm 15 now. Heading straight to UA.

In about 2 weeks or so I'm finally going to graduate middle school and enter high school. I heard it's hell, good thing I practiced myself for it.

After my mom left me and my dad 11 years ago... It was totally fine! We did not need that bitch for as long as I can remember since we're living a pretty boring, but decent life. Much better without her, I can tell.

I finished fixing my bed, because I'm no lazy ass, and headed straight to the shower. Just kidding. I actually scrolled through social media for 30 minutes and didn't even realize how much time has passed until dad reminded me. What a shame. But! Like I said, I'm not surprised at how life works at this point.

I mean, everyone lives and for what? All of us are just going to die anyway.

I'm not an optimistic person mentally, but most of the time people think I'm just being a tsundere and half of the time even called "sarcastic". The nicknames didn't really bother me though, ever since my trauma I didn't care for anything else other than my dad. And... Being a hero I guess.

And of course, doesn't mean that I'm so negative about my surroundings and the people around me, I would be so self confident to myself. Honey no. Everything sucks. Except my dad. And being a hero. That's literally the only list that keeps me alive at this point. I may only have two goals, but atleast they're proper ones.

I finally finished my shower, and stepped outside, cold and naked. I rushed to my dresser to quickly find me some clothes before I shiver myself to death. I took out my uniform, and immediately put on socks.

Only to realize, I had the other half.. but not it's brother. "FU-" I screamed, clearly in a rattle seeing as I was going to be late. "FOUND YOU!" I picked it up from the floor which somehow ended up in my father's bedroom.

"Y/n!! For fuck's sake please hurry up!!"

"Yes dad I'm coming!" I quickly shoved my earbuds and the rest of the school supplies I found on the floor first, into my bag. "Y/N!" He shouted for the second time which meant I really needed to hurry up. "Shutshitshitshitshi-" I scrambled my way through the stairs, and quickly brushed my hair.

I grabbed a waffle that was on the table and put it on my mouth before following my dad to the car.

As you can see, I'm very irresponsible. I couldn't even get a pet even if I wanted to just because dad wouldn't trust me. Heck, he can't even trust me taking care of a fucking plant!