Love dies in the end

"I love you jack" was her last words do you no what happened how my love ended well I don't believe in love now my angle is out of my life well she is still an angle a beautiful on in heaven do you won't me to tell you about how the love of my life was stollen from me okay it all stated on a hot sunny day it was the 14 July 2015 there was a new girl called Jess, I look at her and wow she was the most beautifulest thing I have ever seen I my life long blonde hair brit blue eyes small ears and a little button noes wow she was perfect so I went up to her and said hi my name is jack are you Jess she just stared at me for about 1 minutes and block once I think she like me she reply with yes and hey jack how old are you 14 same she said with a smile on her face do you won't to come and sit with us me at dinner time I said "Urm Ye okay I'd love to" so we went of to class and I couldn't wait till dinner tim.
The bell went for dinner time and i rushed up out of his seat "it's dinner" i yelled. I wake down to the the canteen and Jess was sat there so I went and sat down next to her and we chatted. A cupel of mouths passed so I thort I am going to ask her out so I did I ask Jess if she will come to the cinema with me and she texs back (yes xx)
We sat down and watch a film we watch the the woman in black it was good but I was scared but I don't think he found out. we got out of the cinema and I stop her and said "Jess Will you go out with me"
"jack Urm ye I will I really like you"
So we went home holding hand I drop her home and give her a kiss and I went home I was buzzing.
One year later
We are still to gever I texs her saying do u won't to go swimming she texs back saying he ok xxx I pick her up and we was on ower way. We was waiting at the traffics lights they went red we wake across the suddenly out of the blue (BANG!)
I waked up I was in the hospital mum was sat next to me what happened a car ran thro a red light and hit you and Jess where is Jess I shouted.
"Am sorry Jack she died instantly"
My heart when gunning I cried and I hated my life.
That is the love story how my baby girl was stolen out of my life.