In The End

6:30 p.m Thursday February 21st

"This record is for the outcast. Following, are stories of love, life, and never giving in. We are the Black Veil Brides." was what everyone heard just as soon as CC ran to his drums, but not before winking at Kim. Ashley ran out to with his bass, trying as hard as possible to smile. That's when Alice saw him, she was in the back, but she saw him. Then Jake and Jinxx ran out, Jake smiled at Rebbecca and Jinxx was counting down the moments to go meet Rose. 

Then Andy finally ran out, looking down at Athena. They each smiled at each other when Andy began to sing. "Scream! Shout! Scream! Shout! We are the fallen angels!" he began to move around the stage. 

CC looked at Kim, who was rocking out to her favorite song. This was truly their best show so far. The crowd was going wild, the boys played with all their emotions. Andy sang like there was no tomorrow. It had to, just had to be the best concert ever. 

"To those who sing alone, no need to feel this sorrow. We scream! We shout! Whoa! We are the fallen angels!" Andy finished the song, striking the note perfectly. 

"Chicago! How the fuck are you doing tonight?" Andy screamed and everyone cheered. The chaos in the crowd was grand. Andy smiled. "Who's ready to rock?" he screamed. Again, the crows went crazy. 

"Let's go!" Andy screamed into the microphone and they began to play The Legacy. The kids were going crazy. Boys and girls ranging from 13 to 30! They sang along to every word like their life depended on it. 

"The Legacy! Born from a dream! On leather wings, rose from the streets. With our hand on destiny!" Andy gave them all an evil smile. And began screaming again, "Run! Run! Never look back!" he screamed. 

After about three songs, Andy spoke again. "This song, is one of Ashley's favorites, lets sing it for him!" 

"One look, and I am sold. You've got me on my knees. You still all my innocence, a love sick melody. Take me. You always want the one that you can't have! Cause love isn't always fair. You are the best romance I've never had, cause love isn't always fair!" as Andy sang, Alice tried everything to get as close as she could. 

Pushing her way she began to scream Ashley's name. She didn't know how, but she got picked up and put on someone's shoulder. She looked down a boy about 16 years old had her, she smiled and looked back at Ashley. While screaming his name, Ashley looked at the crowd and saw a girl on a boys shoulder. He took a long hard look at this girl and smiled. Though he couldn't really see her face. 

Alice was not convinced, there was only one way she could get closer, crowd surf. This wasn't Alice's usual hang out. She's never been to a rock concert before, but she'd do anything for Ashley. She watched the other girls do it, they literally just threw themselves not caring if the crowd was aware of it or not. So she did the same, she threw herself on top of little kids. They began to push her forward, when she was close enough to the front she threw herself to the floor. 

"Ow! Fuck, never doing that again." she said. 

She stood back up and she was right in front of the stage, but still far from Ashley. She had no way to get to him, these kids would not budge. She slowly began moving towards him. She ended up in the middle, next to a girl with black hair, next to Athena. 

Athena was lost in Andy's eyes, he was currently still singing Love Isn't Always Fair. Alice tried to push through Athena, but Athena was to strong and didn't let her. Alice went behind Athena and started walking again. Soon enough she was in front of Ashley. 

"Ashley!" she screamed, "Ashley!" she screamed even louder. She moved her hands around trying to get his attention, that wasn't working since everyone else in the room was doing the same thing. She needed to do something. While she was lost in thought thinking, Ashley was thinking about her.