2. Carolyn

10:45 a.m. Thursday, February 21st.

"Will I ever find someone?" Jake asked himself after he broke up with his fiancee. It wasn't that he he didn't love her, he did! He truly and deeply loved her. It wasn't that she was too much to carry, she wasn't. It wasn't her job, Jake didn't care she was a model who had times had to pose naked. It was the fact that he never saw her.

If she wasn't working, he was. If she was working, he wasn't. It was like the world didn't want them together. Like the world hated them as a couple.

"Don't worry dude, you'll find her. I promise you." Jinxx patted Jake's back, before he left to talk to Sammi about 'things' like she said.

Jake climbed out of his bunk bed and looked for something to eat. It was three days since the break up and he was still sad. When he found himself some pizza he sat and ate it.

"What to do?" he said.

"You could help unload some stuff." His tour manager John suggested.

"I guess." he whispered as he got out of the bus to help.

He helped for a while but the workers found Jake as more of an annoy then help. So he wandered off. He didn't even make it one hundred feet when he saw a girl. She walked around with a bag over her shoulders. She had long, dirty blond hair. She had a pair of pink skinny jeans, with a black The North Face jacket. And black UGG boots.

"Hey do you need some help?" Jake screamed at her. She jumped and followed where the voice was coming from. She began walking or more like running towards him.

"Do you have any idea were I am?" she asked, clearly frightened.

"You're in Chicago. Downtown, to be exact. Why? Are you lost?" he looked at her worried.

"Yea. Do you have any idea were The House of Blues is?" is she going to their concert?

"Yea right above us. Are you going to watch us preform?" Jake asked. She looked up and then confused at him.

"Us?" she looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Yea, me and my band. You have to know who we are in order to watch us preform tonight." he was also confused.

"Actually I came... wait why am I telling you this. Thanks for the help, but I have to go." She began walking away, but then stopped and turned back to Jake.

"How exactly do you get up there." she looked up. Jake laughed.

"C'mon," he took her hand, "I'll show you." she drew her attention back to Jake and followed him.

"I'm dying, can you tell me. Why are you here to watch people you don't even know preform?" Jake looked at the girl.

"OK fine, but please don't tell anyone!" she pleased.

"I won't. Cross my heart." Jake stated.

"I ran away. I'm actually from New York, but I took a train here to Chicago." she said. Jake still looked confused.

"You see I lived with my mom, and I went my whole life thinking my father was dead. Turns out my mom left him when I was younger. I don't remember though. About a month ago I found pictures of my dad, holding me. My mom had told me he was dead before I was even born. So I freaked out and asked my mom about it. She told me the truth and I hated her for it." the girl began to cry.

"She kept me from my dad my whole life! When she knew all I ever wanted was my father. So I got a job, saved some money, found out all about my dad. He is a security worker here, so I bought a train ticket and here I am. Confused, lost, holding a man who wears makeup claiming to be he is in a band, hand." she finished.