Confused

Billie let go of my chin, it hurt like fuck. Billie turned her focus to Jordan "get the fuck out of here now" she says with Jordan immediately getting up. He waves at me before quickly running out of the room. I bring my hand up to my chin and rub it, trying to ease the pain. " Is he your boyfriend?" billie asks me. The fuck? Jordan is my bestfriend, he is also gay as fuck so that wouldnt work either hence the fact I like girls and only girls "why would that matter to you?" I reply, regretting the attitude I spoke with " Answer my fucking question you smart ass bitch , is he your boyfriend?" she repeats, her face displaying her anger . "no, he isnt my boyfriend" I say getting up from my bed only to be sat back down by Billie " your not leaving here yet, what is he to you if he isnt your boyfriend?" I was getting annoyed with her now, shes acting like she owns me or something " hes my bestfriend, also if you must know he is gay as fuck so nothing will ever happen between us and just to add to it I'm also not into guys so dont worry Billie, I'm not gonna hook up with him since you seem so concerned" I say almost shouting.

Billies facial expression had changed and i was trying to read it, shes a very confusing girl I must say. " You like girls? Wow..I wasnt expecting an innocent bitch like you to be into that shit, thought you would be like religious or sumn shit like that" she states laughing. Me? Like men? hell nah fuck that, it didnt go well the last time I know better not to make that mistake again."No, I like girls. Anyways why does it concern you?" i ask trying to seem nice and not rude about it because i ain't tryna have my face fucked up." Because I like girls aswell and it's good to know someone else who does" billie says as she winks at me and walks over to her side of the room.

The rest of the day was chill. Billie went out to god knows where and I asked Jordan to come back to my room to hang out since I was bored and the blue bitch had left with some blonde girl named Zoe so I could have anyone I want here because I know Billie wouldnt let him in here if she was also here. I kinda hate her but shes also like really hot. Wait..no I cant say that...she literally threw me to the floor earlier and hurt me. I cant say she is hot...fuck.

A few hours had passed and Jordan said goodbye to me and left. Not long after that Billie decided to come back to our room. She looked alot less angry than the last time "hi" I said softly making her shoot me a dirty look " who said you could speak to me huh?" Why does this bitch always have to be rude to me all I said was hi, jeez. "Sorry" I reply and get onto my bed and start reading my book. It was quiet until I hear Billie shout " FUCK SAKE!!!" she screams causing me to jump and set my book down to see what the fuck she was shouting for. I look at her and see she spilled all her water all over her bed. " Where the fuck am I meant to sleep now for fuck sake!" she says still raising her voice. She could sleep with me...no, I need to stop with this shit. I do not like Billie...nope not at all, I can't. Billie looks at me, this is the first time she actually looks really sweet and kind "you can sleep with me if you want, you don't have to if you don't want to I'm just giving you that option.." I say nervously. She smiles at me and walks my way " you gon be in here with me too?" she asks " unless you dont want me to..I can sleep on the floor" I reply.

I look up at billie and see her still smiling " why are you so nice to me when I've been a bitch all day?" she asks. I shrug my shoulders at her and pick up my book. " Whatcha reading?" she asks jumping on my bed and scooting up beside me, resting her head on my shoulder. " Im not sure, I found it in one of my bags" I say smiling at how cute she looks " ya know bil, you lookin pretty cute right now" I say and she sits up and looks at me " im not cute at all, also you ain't gonna tell anyone bout this okay? and if I find out you have ill kill you got it?" she says turning back into the not so cute bitch again." damn okay I was just tryna be nice" I reply and get off my bed and set my book down on my dresser. " Where you goin?" Billie asks getting off the bed aswell. "im gonna go take a shower" I say walking over to the bathroom that was in our dorm.

" Can I join you?" billie asks, a grin slowly forming on her face. I was shocked, what is this girl playing at? "you deadass?" I asked turning around to look at her "nah I'm just playin babygirl, go take your shower,I wanna talk to you after" she states, looking me up and down."okay..."I say as I turn back around and walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I undress myself and turn on the shower and step in, feeling the hot water cover my body. It felt great, hot showers always relax me. I wash my hair and body then got out, looking around to find my clean clothes to realise that I didn't bring any in with me. Fuck

I didn't even bring a towel in with me, how the fuck did I forget? My only option is to ask billie to get me some clean clothes which I'm sure she won't do because a bitch is mean as fuck and wont do nothing for nobody but herself. I unlock the door and call out for billie " billie! I forgot to bring some clothes in here with me, can you please get me some?" I ask hoping she will do it

Billies pov:

I hear y/n calling my name so I get up to go see what she wants " billie! I forgot to bring some clothes in here with me, can you please get me some?" she shouts. Hmm she forgot to bring clothes huh? Interesting. " You need clothes huh?" I ask smirking "yeah, hurry please its cold" she replies. She ain't gonna get them that easy, I'm finna fuck with her first. "what are you gonna do for me to get them?" I ask " huh? what do you mean billie? Just get me some clothes so I can get out of here" she says, her tone of voice seeming more and more annoyed " nothings stopping you from coming out right now, go get some yourself" I say still smirking. This bitch is hot as fuck. I wanna see her. Damn me and my gay ass is playin up again, snap out of it billie and stop being a dick. " okay I coming with some shit now, gimme a minute" As much as I am a bitch to her I kinda think I like her so if I be nice and flirt n shit maybe she will like me back.

I go over to her things and look through her drawers grabbing her a shirt, lace underwear and a bra then walk over to the bathroom " open the door mamas, I've got your stuff" I say as she opens the door just enough for her hand to go out and grab the stuff. She clearly didn't want me to see her at all. Kinda dissapointed if I'm honest. I go back and sit on her bed since mine is still covered in water "billie you forgot to get me some pants to wear!" she shouts out from inside the bathroom. No I didn't, I did it on purpose. "oops?" I reply, hearing her sigh " well can you go get me some?" she asks, her voice sounding cute as fuck " nope, come out and get them yourself" I say to her while holding in my laugh "fuck you" I hear her say. This bitch is asking for a slap, or worse. She walks out of the bathroom in the shirt I picked for her and I find myself staring. " Can you please look away?" she says shyly. She's too adorable, its literally gonna kill me.
"Sorry.." I say feeling a bit bad for making her uncomfortable. I put a blanket over my face so I couldn't see her " okay I'm done you can uncover your face now" she says, sitting beside me. "have a nice shower?" I ask, trying to make conversation "mhm, now what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" she asks. Oh yeah, I forgot about that shit " I wanted to tell you that when class starts tomorrow you do not tell anyone I was being nice to you. People don't know me as that I this school got it? I don't want to have to hurt you badly but I can't make any promises on that" I tell her, her face becoming sad and dissapointed. I felt bad but I don't fucking care I'm not having anyone know about this "okay" is all she said. And with that we both fall asleep

yet again I hate this but yeah 🕳👩‍🦯