Who's The Cutest In Class 1-A?

The fourteenth of February. The day of Love.

Otherwise known as the day Class 1-A fought over who their Cutest student was.

It all started when the third year student playing the role of Cupid that year came into the classroom with an overflowing basket of flowers, gifts and cards hanging around her wrist.

She begrudgingly gave the bundle to a frowning Mr Aizawa before sweeping from the room once again.

Much to the entire class' dismay however, the homeroom teacher simply placed the basket on the floor and carried on teaching as if nothing had happened.

After that, the next ten minutes proved to be absolute torture. Most of the students found themselves eyeing the gifts with undying curiousity, wanting to know who had received a Valentines, who they were from, and what they were inside. Some tried gnawing on their pens to distract themselves, one or two buried their face in their sleeve, and others still bit their lips and glanced at eachother with looks of exaggerated pain.

Kaminari was the first to break and finally spoke up, "Err, Mr Aizawa Sir, when were you planning on handing out the Valentines?"

Everyone else perked up as Aizawa stopped his lecture and eyed the boy, the look in his eyes that made everyone wonder what was going on in his mind. Then he gave a deep sigh and placed the basket on his desk.

"Why did I know you wouldn't be able to last ten minutes before asking for your Valentines?" he asked in his bored voice, taking one of the roses from the bundle and scanning the name on the tag. "Yaoyorozu, this one's for you."

The entire class swivelled around to stare at the girl. She was blushing ever so slightly and set a rigid expression on her face to hide it, but everyone could tell she was a little embarrassed yet flattered at the same time. She was used to people telling her she was attractive, sure, but she'd never received a Valentine before. Who was it from?

"It's anonymous." Aizawa said as she walked up to his desk.

A look of surprise flashed across her face and a faint, "Oh!" escaped her lips, before she ducked her head slightly and returned to her seat, playing absently with the pretty petals of the rose.

Aizawa continued with the other flowers after that; every girl in the class was gifted at least one, with Uraraka receiving the most. No one knew exactly who had bought her the sweet bunch of pink tulips (her favourite type of flower) but everyone had their suspicions as Midoriya had sunk into his arms, no doubt to hide the blush he was inevitably sporting.

All the while, the class had gradually been growing more and more agitated at how slowly Aizawa was handing all the goodies out. In the end, Kirishima and Kaminari jumped to their feet simultaneously and bounded forwards to take over, much to the delight of their classmates.

"Oi, heads up Todoroki!" Kirishima yelled, launching a package through the air, which was deftly caught by the recipient.

"Ooh!" Kaminari gave a teasing giggle at the present he had picked up, as if he was about to deliver some cheeky news. "Looks like someone has a secret admirer!" he sang, reading the label aloud, "To my dearest Jirou, HA! Some guy is head over heels for ya!" he flung the present to the girl, a grin on his face.

"Oh shut up. Who is it?" she asked, wrapping her fingers around the box.

The boy just shrugged, "Anonymous again."

"Couldn't admit to it yourself huh?" Sero called from his seat with a smirk.

Kaminari frowned at the claim, "If I sent a girl a Valentine I wouldn't hesitate to sign with my actual name." his expression shifted to another grin for his next words, "How else would I get that thank you kiss?"