chapter 3 figure things out

Everyone pov

Well did that just happened justin's mom said in shock . Scooter said I have no idea what in the hell happen. What... when... who.... how Ryan and alfdeo said omfg said the girls. One direction said that really! Just happen. After every thing i kept my self lock away from the world and just did my album I could drop any single at any time cuz I have the power to do that. I tweet my fan saying I'm dropping a music video in 5 4 3 2 1 in a matter of sec it went number one I was in the studio my phone was on fire people keep call me texting me say there are proud . I was In shock and twitter was on fire I was soo happy the the of the song was PROBLEM by ariana grande but in this story it was mines . I had over 500 million views I was jumping up and down I only drop it like 2 hrs ago then I drop a next one name WORK BY IGGY BUT IT MINES IN THIS STORY

My pov

I told me fans to meet me in 2 hours at Madison Square Garden when I got there 2 hours later it was pack my entire family was there from the kardashians, biebers, smiths, JLO, Beyonce, JAY Z, KANYE WEST ETC the ore video start to play I was talk I begun saying guys this is my new album and it's good to be back I had a lot of things to overcome and I still doing soo but i strong that what people thing i broke but keep getting back up I have but posting lyrics on a secret site and I know you guys soo I'm here to stay I here to prove to the world that's it ok to be broken cuz we are all human and we make mistakes . I'm here to say that I have forgiven the people who was to love care for me and be there for me tell those hate I got one less problem. And I begun sing my butt of from alto to mid soprano to soprano . Then run the world begun and I went straight into work. I was having a time I was happy stress free then my jam begun Destin child bug a boo. Then half way through the show I wanted to mix it up a bit. I walked to the middle of the stage and i slipped my mic into the stand and I started to pour my heart out .I'm In the background there was me without makeup and i was crying talking about what i was going through i never been this open at the end of it i told everyone don't feel sorry for me cuz i happy that happen to me i keep asking God why me and then i realize why not me and the song the heart want what it want begun and i sung like i never sung before my vocal was amazing i was crying then i sung love Will remember, I won't apologize, bleeding love , better in time, just a little bit of your heart, best mistake, listen, bust your windows out your car, it won't stop and this is me. Everyone was clapping screaming I was happy stress free I played some pranks on my fans I reply to some fans then I point to one of then and there ask I'm i in love with justin bieber. I was crying but tears of shock and i said sometimes in life thing s go from sunshine to rain is when two person really want to fight there way back but in life you cant alway wait for that person to say i love you ok love and i begun sing irreplaceable by beyonce at the end of the song i add i could have a other of you in a minute matter of fact he but here in a minute cuz you made your bed so lay in it . My last song for the night was fighter by Christian. After i end the show I said hi to everyone talk a bit but i keep looking at my watch and people keep asking if i had some where to go and i said yes but i have to go I'm late i will see you guys at home and with that i left but i run in to the head of my label and there said i did amazing and there ask if my album is ready and i said not yet but i want it to be release on the 3rd of November and he said ok and i ran to the beach where my bff who died we throw her ashes there. I took a breath and sat on the sand and waited for 12:01 and said happy birthday and I begun to sing I miss you by Aaliyah to my bff I was crying my eyes out until justin came up behind me and hold me i felt safe in his arms and then we kiss again for about a good 10 minutes I bit my lip looking into his eyes I saw a lot of emotion like happiness sadness regrets . He then kiss me again and told me he was truly sorry for everything and that there was being blackmail I told him I knew everything and that why I never took it on that much cause i knew but i can bring her back she gone I cried into his cheats then we saw a flash just got mad but i told him it's ok .

Then he said I Love you since the day we met we were best friends and I took it for granted I broke you and I'm sooooooooooooooooooo sorry I really do love you will you be my girlfriend.

Justin pov

When I told her that she just look at me.

I was hoping she would say yes but the she look at me and said

Justin I always love you yes you broke me yes we ARE best friends and I understand how you are feeling but I'm not really broken cause i got the strength to pick myself up and shake off everything I will still be hurt there will but times I will cry for nothing something thinking about everything but you will have to earn my trust back just like everyone else I am going to say yes but keep that selena away from my cause i every emotion right now you guys might not see it but I am and when I'm not replying to text or phone call is because I need sometime to myself just to think and yes I will be you girlfriend I love you with all my heart .

Come on let's go home I'm sleepy plus the place is cold and could you sleep in my room to night .

Justin pov

I was soo oo happy when she said yes I was crying. When we got home I ran to my room pass my mom and dad and scooter I was sooo happy coming back I moon walk back everyone was smile and laughing usher had to be the one I said looks like she gave u a chance . Everyone one was like what when how I moon walk to her room and yes I had a key when I got there I was looking for her i walk in to the this room she was in her bra and a short short pants the room was huge had a min recording studio her clothes and shoes and etc was there it was purple gold and sliver and i walk to her she was sitting on a chair in the bathroom reading a book I walk up behind her and said boo I taught she would of behind scared all she said was hi justin I was shock. But then she got up to get her top she was confident in her body btw she was hot she had the perfect body and her butt to get me started i walk up to her and said you don't her to put on and top she said ooh really now .

My pov

After I said ooh really justin and nd I was both on my bed making out he had no shirt on i was in my bra and pants still we was in a good make out session until everyone came into my room my uncle usher way like i knew I knew I knew pass my $500 fredo everyone was shock at the size of my room I stop and look at then i try to get up but. justin pull me back down and we start making out in front of everyone justin parents and mi e's were like don't have sex but we didn't care cause we won't we were just making out then my uncle usher said let's get out of here and Alena will not have sex until there get married over if she think he is worth it take my advice and everyone agree and left my room.