Prologue

~3rd Person POV~

We see a 10 year old Ash. He was sitting alone in a forest.

Ash: *Sigh*

Pikachu: Pika Pika

Pikachu was looking at his trainer worryingly. Ash has been feeling pretty down for a while. Right now he should be training for the Indigo League.

Ash: "Hey, Pikachu. I know you're probably worried about me. What if I lose? It's not like I could try the League again."

?????: "What are ya doin?"

He turns to see a young girl around his age. She had silvery white hair, pink eyes, a white shirt and blue shorts.

Ash: "Hello?"

?????: "I asked what are ya doin?"

Ash: "Oh just contemplating.....about the League. You in it?"

?????: "Nah, not really my thing. Why you contemplating?"

Ash: "Well.....I'm just afraid of losing. I did kinda promise I would make Pallet Town proud. But I don't wanna disappoint anyone. Though I was....never really.....liked, at all. Don't get me started on my mother."

She stares at him for a couple seconds. It was almost like she was reading him.

?????: "You win some, ya lose some."

Ash: ?

?????: "So what if you do lose? There are more Leagues out there."

Ash: "Wait, there are?"

?????: "Sure. I mean I'm not from Kanto. I'm just traveling with my folks for their work."

Ash: "But, my dream is to become a Pokémon Master."

?????: "So. Just because you don't win a league, doesn't mean you're not a master! Look, I can tell you love Pokémon, so just think about what I said."

Ash: "I guess you're right. Oh right, I'm Ash. And this is my partner Pikachu."

The girl couldn't sense a bad bone in this boy's body.

?????: "Kyoko ZhePrime."

Ash: "No way that's your actual last name. The Prime."

Kyoko: "Wrong! It is my last name. Also it's ZhePrime. 'Zee' then 'Prime'. ZhePrime."

Ash: "Ok ok. Look, I gotta get back to my friends. Thanks."

Kyoko: "No prob, sunshine."

They say goodbye and walk away.

Ash: Sunshine?

>>>6 YEARS LATER>>>

Ash was on a plane to Kanto. He was reminiscing about his life ever since he started. From Kanto to Kalos. Whenever he lost a League and was ready to give up, he would remember the words of encouragement from Kyoko. Besides, he did win some things. He was surprised that he still remembered her, considering he's only known her for a short time.

Recently, he received runner-up in the Kalos League. Then he had to save Kalos from Team Flare. He had his ups and downs, but this adventure was one of his favorites.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ash was walking home. He had to leave Greninja and Goodra behind in Kalos, but he promised he'd come back for them. Right now, he has his 3 Kalosian Flying Types, Talonflame, Hawlucha, and Noivern.