26

The inner circle and their kids, minus Nico, sat around the dinner table.

"Azriel." Rhysand said, a command to tell everyone what had occurred in the court of Nightmares.

"She spoke to the girl for two minutes before snapping her neck."

"So, she killed her." Amren said crossing her arms and leaning back. "We knew she would. I don't see why it need to be further discussed."

"It's because of how she did it." Rhysand said, he had already seen what transpired in the room.

"She lured the girl into a sense of security made her feel calm and loved before she killed her." Azriel told the small immortal. "I've never seen anyone able to do that, not so quickly especially."

"She used her magic for a part of it." Feyre said. "Her fire I'm assuming to make that cold cell room warm and make it feel like a safe place."

"But still what was the point of doing that just to kill her?" Rhysand asked, no one answered. "Well next how did she react to the court?"

"She didn't." Azriel told them. "Not the screams or the laughs none of it. Just walked like it was a stroll through town."

"Interesting." Amren said before standing and walking upstairs. The rest of the inner circle watching her go.

"She said theres a war brewing." Cassian said. "I wonder how their armies preform?"

"It won't matter." Amren said as she walked back into the room with a book on her hand. "They'll win regardless because of this." She placed the open book in front of the High Lord and Lady. The rest of the circle left to crowd behind them. Mor gasped when she read it.

"Well this is certainly interesting indeed." Rhysand says. "The real question is how will it affect us?"

"She did say she might not be able to come back." Elain pointed out. "Maybe that was her goodbye."

"No, I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of her." Her younger daughter said.

"I agree." Ivy added, and after all how could they argue with the daughters of a seer and a shadowsinger.