38

Sorry this took so long, I completely changed what was happening half way through it.
Once again anything in italics is them speaking Ellywe.
Love ya
-Rebel

"His son?" Rowan asks, confusion on his face.

"Vega and Leilani are a couple?" Sartaq asks quieter, also confused.

"I knew it!" Aelin yells standing from her seat. "I told you!" She says pointing at her mate.

Leilani and Fenrys ignored all the confused questions and continued to have a stare down. Leilani now the one smirking in victory.

"Leilani killed Crystal." Fenrys says simply.

"Fenrys also has a daughter." Leilani said.

"What?" Now Lorchan was standing.

"Astrid and Grayson are together." Fenrys snaps.

"What the actual fuck Fenrys?"  Grayson asks, utter betrayal on his face. "Okay secret time. Fenrys meet his mate and now he's avoiding them."

"Grayson also has a piss kink." Fenrys snaps standing to match Grayson's height.

"Nice one Astrid." Manson says pushing his sisters shoulder. "Almost nicer than the three some you had."

"I will end you." Astrid said. "How about I tell mom who."

"Enough." Leilani called. "That's enough."

"Aww is little Leilani embarrassed." Fenrys asked. "Did we embarrass you in front of your boyfriend."

"She can't date him." Aedion said.

"Says who?" Leilani and Aelin ask, Leilani scoffing.

"Sounds like you want to date him." Genma says teasing Leilani.

"Let's not talk about love lives Genma." Kash said saving Genma from Leilani's wrath. "Besides, this is between them."

"You're no fun Kash. Besides, Nara's the one she's gotta worry about."

"Nara can suck a dick if he thinks he gets to say shit about anything I do in my life."

"I heard my name." Nara said as he entered the room. "Your Majesty's."

"Leilani got herself a boyfriend. Although apparently she's sleeping with Vega." Genma told Nara.

"I'm telling Temari." Nara said, causing Leilani to shrug. "Actually she's why I'm here."

"She banished you again?" Genma asks causing Leilani and Kash to chuckle.

"No I came to tell you three idiots she's pregnant." Nara tell him taking a seat next to Genma.

"Congratulations brother." Kash said patting Nara in the back, Genma getting up to hug him.

"Nothing to say Leilani?" Nara asked, not liking the smirk on Leilani's face. "No jokes nothing."

"Congratulations." Leilani said. "That being said, I win the bet." Nara stared at her confused before Kash and Genma started laughing, his head slammed onto the table.

"Mother fucker." Nara said. "I regret everything that's led up to me telling you."

"Well congratulations Nara, now can we please get back to the original topic here." Aelin said hands flat on the table.

"What was it anyway?" Grayson asked.

"Kinks are hereditary, which is why Damon's twice as likely to hook up with someone who wears blue cause he likes the way it looks, like uncle Rowan likes gold." Alice tells her brother. "Or the way you and dad both have breeding kinks."