#OffGun

Who is Gun?
His real name is Attaphan Phunsawat. He is widely known as P'Gun. He is Thai and he has been acting since he was 13.

He is very famous for his role as Third in GMMTV series Theory of love where he starred as Third, a boy who was secretly in live with his best friend, a complete player slash fuckboy called Kai.

He also starred in Senior secret love : Puppy Honey alongside Off

He gets along well him and they are really great friends. Off says that he is very playful and he would compare him to a puppy.

Who is Off?
His actual name is Jumpol Adikittiporn and he is popularly known as P'Off. He is also Thai and is known to be a lover of sweets.

He is popularly known for his role in GMMTV series Theory of love as Kai, an oblivious friend who fails to comprehend the depth of feelings his best friend, Third harbours for him. He later realizes his own feelings after accidentally coming across a video of Third's love confession to him.

Kai is ready to start a relationship with Third but third seems to have gotten over his feelings for Kai.

However the player slash fuckboy in love is determined to win over the heart of his best friend and nothing will stop him!

For more OffGun, please watch Theory of love BL by GMMTV.

Enjoy reading this fanfic though ❤.