Information to know before the story

Warnings about the story: not much honestly. Maybe some swear words(Bakugou, duh. Also y/n). And no, I am going to make any 'lemon' chapters. I can only imagine (don't even want to) how uncomfortable it would be to write one, so please don't even ask me to, thanks.

A little bit about 'you'

Name:Y/N Midoriya(Aizawa)

Height: 5'7 ½

Age: 15

DOB: January 27th

Quirks

Memory control- you can see and hear anyone's memories and you can also control/'edit' them. To use your quirk you must be at least within an 8-10 miles radius of that person.

Gift- If you know enough about how a certain quirk works or the full name of it, you can use it. You basically temporarily give yourself a quirk. The amount of time you can use it depends on how much of your stamina is used when you use it.

Mind Control- You can hear people's minds/thoughts and make them do whatever you want if you touch them, even a strand of hair(of course only if you want to.) Because you hear others' minds, you always carry around a pair of noise-canceling earbuds or headphones in case there is too much going on. (Also, you didn't tell anyone except your dad about having this quirk. Even Katsuki.😉)

Your past: Well.... let's just say it is not the happiest one. I will talk about it throughout the chapters, so please be patient.

Your relationships: Izuku Midoriya- brother, Hisashi Midoriya-dad, Inko Midoriya-mom, Katsuki Bakugou-best friend, *********, Shota Aizawa- adoptive father. There will be more as the story progresses.

Alright, that is it for now. I hope you enjoy reading my fanfic. Have a great day/night. Byeee~~