Chapter 1- Memories

Helllooo! It is I, author! I just wanted to say a little note before the chapter, Bakugou is going to be nicer than the one in the show. I know, I know, you all are probably a bit mad, but I just didn't want him to be that mean to poor Izuku😫. He will still call him Deku though, but not with the meaning useless. Also, this chapter will be taking place 1 month before the entrance exam(not the memory). Alright, that is all I had to say. Enjoy the chapter~

*Memory*

You were outside with your brother, Izuku, and your best friend, Katsuki. The 3 of you were enjoying your time walking around the park, chatting about how when you all grow up, the 3 of you will all be heroes.

You were 7 years old at the time.

You and Bakugou have had your quirks for 4 years, but Izuku still hasn't developed his. You still remembered the day he and mom came back from the hospital, saying that he would be quirkless. You ran up to him and hugged him, saying that that is not true. That he would have a very powerful quirk, and that he would be the most powerful and the best hero in the world.

As you approached a bench at the park, you 3 sat down because you have been walking for a few hours now, and you were kind of tired, but you continued to chat with each other, now talking about what schools you wanted to attend in the future. That reminded you that your family was moving in a few months, and you were going to tell Bakugou today.

"Hey Katsuki, we have some news. We are moving to the States in a few months," you said with a sad look in your eyes. "Both mom and dad have some business there, and they are taking us with them. They told us a few days ago. So, I am sorry but I don't know when we are coming back, and I don't know if the three of us will attend the same school." you could feel some tears forming in your eyes while you were telling the news to your best friend.

"W-what...?" Bakugou said, clearly holding back his tears. But, but we promised each other that we would always be together..."

"I am sorry Kachan. Our parents knew that we would be sad, so they told us months before, so we could prepare ourselves. Oh! And they also gave us this." Izuku was handing Bakugou a box. When he opened it, there was a phone. "It is so we can keep in touch! We also got one."

Both you and Izuku show your phones. "All three of them have the other's phone number already, so don't worry." he said while smiling at his friend.

"So, we won't see each other for a long time?" Bakugou said, now a little bit relieved that they would at least be able to talk to each other.

"Yeah. Our parents didn't tell us how long we will be gone, so I am hoping that it will only be a few months. Otherwise, I don't know." you said, looking at him with hope in your eyes.

Bakugou looked a little bit relieved, but he was still clearly sad. You stood up and went to hug him. He was a bit startled but hugged you back. You motioned for Izuku to join and he did. The three of you stayed that way for a few minutes until all of you calmed down. When you did, you released the two boys.

"I assure you that everything will be okay. We will still be friends, and nothing will change. Except for the fact that we will be gone for I don't know how long, and we might forget Japanese, and will only speak English, and-" you were muttering but you were interrupted by Izuku who put his hand on your mouth to prevent you from speaking any longer.

"Y/n, that is enough. You are not really helping right now with your sarcasm." he slowly lets you go, making sure you won't say any more shit.

"...sorry." you said while looking at the ground.