Chapter 2- Your Birthday

Y/N's P.O.V

I knew it. My dad was taking me to (whatever place you want to go to for your birthday. I am not going to do a lot of explaining since it could just be a restaurant for one person, but an amusement park for another.) We spent about 6 hours there, just chatting and eating (obviously not the entire time, lol), and afterward, we went home. When we entered the house, the house was darker than usual.

"SURPRISE!!" the lights turned on, and around 15 people jumped out from a corner or some other place they were hidden in."HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY, Y/N!!!"

I recognized the people as Midnight, Present Mic, All Might, Hawks, Gran Torino, and a few others. All the heroes were in their normal clothes, not hero costumes. There were also a few of my friends here too. The few that dad and I trusted.

When we fully entered the house, everyone, including dad, handed me the presents that they got for me. I put most of them in my room, saying I would open them later.

Afterward, everyone just talked with each other. I just sat there most of the time, occasionally answering some questions that I was asked. It was really fun, don't get me wrong, but I am not the most social person when it comes to parties where there are mostly adults.

*Time Skip*

I thanked everyone for coming as they were leaving after helping to clean up.

I plopped down on our couch and let out an exhausted sigh. I looked over to my dad who sat next to me.

Y/N-Thanks for today, dad. I had a lot of fun.

I gave him the best smile I could because I was super tired.

Aizawa-Of course, Y/n.

I hugged him, said goodnight, and went up to my room to get ready for bed. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and hair. After I plugged in my phone to charge, I put on my headset, turned on my sleep playlist, and tried to sleep.

And, of course, I could not fall asleep. I decided that it was useless and just went on my phone. Just as I was finishing watching a video, I got a text message.

One New Message from Bakuhoe: open message?

Hmm, he always knows when I am awake, doesn't he?

Texting with Katsuki Bakugou: 12:09 a.m.

Katsuki: You're still awake, aren't you? 🙄

Y/N: Yup, and you catch me watching YouTube every single time😑😂

Katsuki: pfft- yeah, whatever. Why you awake? Did you have too much fun or something?

Y/N: probably 😅

Katsuki: Wanna video call or something?

Y/N: Sure, I have my headphones on anyways

Katsuki: Alright

Y/N: 😁

Before I could even open the phone app, he was already calling me. He sure is quick, huh?

Video call with Katsuki: 12:12 a.m.

K-So, what did you do today?

I told him everything I did today. From (the place your dad took you to), to the surprise party. He would occasionally ask a few questions but mostly would just hum in agreement.

Y/N-Well, that's it. And now I have a huge pile of presents in my room. It will take me at LEAST 2 hours to open everything. *angry noises*

I showed him the pile in the corner of the room

K-Pfft! Well, at least you had a good day

Y/N-Yeah, I guess. Oh, how is Izuku doing? Is he also going to take the exam?

K-He is doing fine. I haven't seen him in a while now that I think about it. And to answer your second question, I don't know. He IS still quirkless. Unless he magically got a quirk over the past few months. But I mean he can still go to the support team or whatever.

Y/N-Yeah, I guess you're right.

K-I'm always right.

I could see him smirking through the phone.

Y/N-Alright, I think I am gonna go to sleep now. Good Night, Kachan.

K-G'night. And please try to sleep

Y/N- Yeah, yeah

I ended the call and put on the music again, trying to fall asleep, but I still couldn't. I was thinking about Izuku, and how things would be if I saw him again. Well, he obviously wouldn't remember me after what I did.

~Flashback time~

It was the day of the attack. There were villains and heroes just outside our house. Our parents told us to hide in the basement of the house, and so we did that. I took Izuku by his wrist and dragged him to the room the basement was in.

I opened the latch and told him to climb in-

But we were too late.

The villains got in the house and found me.

Hello, wonderful people. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry not sorry about the cliffhanger😜. Make sure to take care of yourself, and not stay up too late as I do. Have an amazing day/night!~~

-Cassy