The Fallen Monkey

AUTHOR'S POV

The legendary monkey king died during the celestial war but left a son with his human lover and later naming him TaeYeon, the grown up son fulfilled his duties replacing his own later father yet being punished for treacherous, seeking for too much power and being greedy, the poor zodiac God loses his ability and will gain it back if he made good deeds on Earth so the Gods decided to send him away from the celestial into the human world. He became instant and pure human form losing some of his powerful ability, he met a human named Tiffany Hwang whom he decided to deceive but he remember his mission to bring back his power by doing good deeds.

"So you're saying you fell from Heaven? Is that your true form?" The woman who found him with his monkey form asked and he got easily pissed but when he recalls his mission, he tried to be patience towards the dumb and innocent human being infront of him.

"That's right so if you let me lived with you, I will fulfill your wishes if I get back my power." He needs shelter for himself and against from the evil Gods that are after him, he needs her protection.

"No, I don't believe you." The human testing his patience and he was ready to assault her and that's when one of Gods appears behind them glaring back at him, he was the only one who can see Gods but they got surprise when Tiffany actually seeing the God behind.

"Do you know him? Are you both scammers or pervert stalkers? OMG! I should call the police!" Tiffany got panic but before she runaway, the God make her sleep and erase her memories just now.

"How can this be happen?" The other God said when Tiffany fell on his arms but he let TaeYeon handle the unconscious human.

"Nevermind. I will track her home." TaeYeon carry the human on his arms while he uses his power to find her way back home before the other God disappear.

"Dirty humans." He despise human and he couldn't believe he become one of them after being punished and been watched by Gods on Earth since his late father was one of the trusted general of the celestial army while he was just a disgrace.

"I hate humans after all but I have no choice but to make good deeds while I'm staying here." He sighed and make way inside her home but there's a barrier and he wonder why.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY THERE'S AN AWFUL BARRIER IN HER HOUSE?" He started to get suspicious with the human identity but his suspicious gone when the other Gods appear again.

"I made the barrier so she can be safe from evils as well and it will be your temporary protection while you're staying here, Monkey king's son." The God smirk and TaeYeon didn't like it as he gritted his teeth in anger.

"Are you testing my patience?" The Monkey king started to initiate a fight but interrupted when the human woke up in his arms receiving a punch.

"AAAHHHH PERVERT!!!" He got on his face when the human being surprise as they stumble back.

"Why did you assault a God like me?" The pissed off Monkey yells angrily towards the human and he was ready to fight her back so the other God decided to cast spell on him that he couldn't hurt any single human while staying on Earth, he was poorly restrained again that he wanted to cry.

"Nevermind." The Monkey sighed.

"Who are you? Am I being drunk again and you bring me back home?" Tiffany always let herself drunk when she got too much stress because her debt and her mother was confined in the hospital for years now.

"You can say it and you promise that you will let me stay with you in return." He lied so he can lived with the human although he really hated it but left with no choice but to found his home for awhile.

"Did I say it? Gosh, why am I so reckless but if you want you can share rent fees with me? Are you okay with that?" Since the God erase her recent memories awhile ago, Tiffany couldn't remember her first encounter with the Monkey King and his true form.

"It's totally fine with me." He has golds with him that will make money and the other Gods as his companion on Earth so he felt relieve.

"You can stay here as long as you can because you will be sharing fees with me." The innocent girl smile at him making the monkey blushes and ignores her existence as he enters the small house.

*I'll try to be patience on her.* He got really pissed off when humans soften his heart and Tiffany's kindness making him blush in return.

"Do you need anything?" The stubborn human asked making him uncomfortable and irritated but he remember that the other God always watching his every single movement and attitude.

"I'm fine but what's your name?" The Monkey king asked as he comfortably sitting on the couch looking down on her.

"Oh shoot! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Tiffany Hwang how about you?" The human introduce while staring happily on the monkey king who blushes again.

"Just call me TaeYeon." He ignores her.

"Nice to meet you, Tae." Tiffany held his hand as a friendly gestures when she's standing infront of him but it pissed the Monkey and quickly shake it away.

"Where's my room?" Tiffany leads the monkey into his own room as soon as she found a vacant and quickly slammed the door closed when he went inside ignoring her presence.

"He was stinky." She sighed and went back doing her house chores.

*I really hate human feelings. Ugh!* The Monkey king felt his anger when suddenly his heart started to make weird reactions over Tiffany's kindness.

------------------------------

To be continued.