Jungkook

POV: Your sitting at the schools cafeteria with your crush Jungkook, both looking at each other with a cute glance, you can feel the butterflies flapping around in your stomach and your heart racing like your in a car race.

"So uh, Jungkook" you say with deep breath scared to say what you're about to say
"We've known each other for a long time and uh I just wanted to tell you something.. something that's very important to me."

"Y/N you know you can tell me anything, right?" he says while grasping your hands, the touch of his hands, the softness you feel makes you seem way more comfortable and more confident so you say it!
"Jungkook, thing is I like you, like you I mean crush like you." you Y/N feel so relieved and just wanted to hear what he had to say now.

"Oh Y/N.." he says while stroking your hair behind your ears and then slowly petting your jawline. "I like you too."

Both of you speechless Jungkook leans in, super close to your face, he grabs your soft head and kisses you.
"You're a Good kisser y/n." whispers in your ear.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

"Who's that kookie?"
"I have to go y/n, I have uh.. someone to meet"
Rushing, he kissed you on the forhead, took his bag and left. You happy as ever walk home with only the kiss in your head.

End of episode 1; Writers note; Sorry of some of this seems weirdly written, it's my first time writing.! <3