DOORSTEP DELIVERY

As the future kids sat down with their parents and the teachers sat in their seats Hermione made a big screen appear –now this is a penvensie in which we put differents memories together and added some thing so it will be more complete- everybody looked excited and as she sat down next to Ron the big screen light up

It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard

-That's Dumbledore, What are you doing in a muggle neighborhood sir?- asked sirius receiving a stern look from McGonagall-I don't know mister Black i can't yet see the future-

Walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed.

-That's you Minnie- Black!- Sorry ma'am- i assume you can guess who that was. Slowly and with fear Sirius turns to Remus and speaks hushly –Bet you 10 galleons that that's Minnie – How stupid do you think i am? We all know that's Minnie- Remus finish flicking him in the forehead.

He takes out his deliminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.

-Wow! I want one-A first year student said –You mean this?- Ron said showing him the deliminator

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

-Knew it – yes Padfoot, congratulations! you just discover america - Shut up Prongs

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumours true, Albus?

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.

Harry flinch but nobody notice except for Draco who only hug her tighly and kiss her forehead

McGonagall: And the girl?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing her.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Dumbledore: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

-Thank you sir- well it is the truth

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.

-Amazing!- said Sirius and James - well maybe one day you two could take a ride- Hell Yeah!- well wormtail we could start planing their funeral- Harry and Artemis went pale and hug their dads with a strong grip –uhh easy Prongslet it was just a joke, got a lot of stuff left to do with you, not leaving anytime soon- said James hugging her back and so did Sirius with Arti- Yeah I know just don't joke about that daddy- It felt so good to said that word to him in person and not to the air everytime she talk to the sky- Heard that Lils? i am going to be a daddy one day- yes you are going to James- besides we still have little marauders to raise- said Sirius stroking Arti's hair-yes you do old man- who you calling old girl?