'Staying'

As the group of members walk down the halls, entering the auditorium, they were met up with their teacher,  Kouyou. 

"Ranpo? Are you joining the club?" questions Kouyou. "Yes I am." Ranpo replies.  "Alright go up the stage and give it a go. Everyone sit down!" Kouyou states. 

(Ranpo POV)

As I got up the stage I was nervous. I let out a shaky sigh as I went to grab the microphone. As my hand touches the microphone I felt a spark, but I ignored it.

I started to sing the song that was being played. But the feeling of the spark hits me again. The song slowly comes to a end and everyone watching was clapping and cheering, begging their teacher to let me in the club.

"Everyone, Ranpo has officially joined the club!" Kouyou said in excitement. Cheers were passed on and on. Eventually, they start to begin the lessons. 

(Timeskip)

Everyone packs up their things to leave, but I decided to stay. 

As everyone was gone, I go to the radio trying to find a song I hear footsteps. I quickly turn around to meet the microphone alive. Is it bad that I find them attractive, I thought to myself.

"Hello there, would you care to dance with me." Microphone stated. "Why not, I could pass time," I responded.

As we dance to the song we got to know each other more and more. The playlist ends and I got up to pack my stuff up.

As I was about to leave, Microphone pulls me by the wrist hugging me, giving me a light kiss on the head  whispering "See you tomorrow." 

And with that, I leave the building all cheerful, excited for the next day.