His Anger 😠😠

Hey everyone
I hope you all are safe & healthy....
Here is the another part of Destiny's Ishq❤❤❤❤

Lovely Reading 😊😊

Flashback continues

Someone holded her tight & gave her a tight slap chatttaakkkk 😜😜😜one more chataaaakkkk ruhi holded her both cheeks and started crying....

Mahir-How dare you?? Ruhi 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠& was about to slap her 3rd time but Raj holds him to stop(yes,its our mahir who slapped ruhi twice 🤭🤭🤭)

Raj-stop it mahir(sternly)holded him tightly.

Mahir-(controlling his anger taking deep breathe) Ruhi ,she is my BFF, I can't tolerate such words for her, do u get it, this time I'm leaving u, next time I won't even think anything before doing, I'm warning u (😠😠😠😠😠😠 almost roared in anger that everyone shivered with his tone including bela)

Ruhi-(shocked with Mahir's anger) shouts you slapped me bcoz of this girl(pointed to Bela) & started crying 😒😒😒😒(u deserve it ruhi 😜😜😜)

Mahir- Yes, I slapped you bcoz of this girl(pointed again to Bela) she is my BFF & my world, we were doing nothing u have drunk too much, so u can't see your surrounding well, she is not at fault.

(mean while Bela who was sobbing silently 😢😢😢😢noticed by mahir, he moved to her to console but she stepped back & stopped him by saying)

Bela -mahir plz go to her & take care of her, she is your responsibility mahir 🤪🤪🤪,I'm fine (wiped her tears,Vish was about to lash out on both mahir & ruhi but stopped by Bela & gestured no,so unwillingly she stopped..)

Raj-Bela, come let's go, I will drop you both.

Vish-Its okay, we will manage.

Mahir-Bela it's late come I will (stopped by Bela)

Bela -I told you to look after your girlfriend mahir, so plz don't think about me, I can take care of myself 😢😢😢

Mahir-(hurted with her words nodded & moved to ruhi) look how she wants me to take care of you, after knowing that you're the one who misunderstood and accused her badly,but she still care for you ruhi, she is such a pure soul.

Ruhi-Yes, I'm I'm so sor sorry mahir(acting 😡😡she doesn't want to lose mahir at any cost, she goes to Bela & apologizes her too, goes to hug her & says slowly in her ears that ) he slapped me for the 1st time bcoz of u ,I will take my revenge soon babe & moved away.

Bela- Couldn't digest anything asks Raj to drop them,ra Raj plz dro drop us, I'm no no not feeling well..(says with her sobs)

Raj-Doll🤫🤫

Bela-🤫🤫 repeated his action,but y???keeping her index finger on her lips.

Raj-(he brought a glass of water & made her to drink it)Bela whatever happened it's just misunderstanding so don't think much about it okay (cupping her face with his hands says lovingly)

Mahir-(looks at them which too much of pain and hurt)

Bela-nods her Head(understanding his words,but still tears are flowing from her eyes)

Vish- Bela honey stop crying consoles her.

Raj-See, if u don't stop crying then I will start crying & my tears comes out from my nose 😜😜