Love Blossom in His❤

Hey everyone
I'm back with another part.
I'm so thankful & grateful to u all for loving Destiny's Ishq....
This story is really close to my heart and I hope it will be close to your heart too.....
A huge 🤗❤to all.........

Let's get started.

At Present

Morning

At washroom

Mahir's pov-Oh! God mahir have u gone crazy, what have u done??? u idiot mad man, seriously Bela said correct about u, u have a mental issues 🙄🙄🙄 how can u just peck her lips, but yeah I felt goosebumps aroused when I touched her lip with mine 🤩🤩felt that I'm so lucky to have her in my life.....mahir u were in relationship with Ruhi, but u never ever crossed ur limits with her not even kissed her on her cheeks but Bela I often endup kissing her on cheek 😄😄😄😄she is too cute, but now how can I show my face to her after this incident, does she know what I did ??if not should I go and apologize🤔🤔🤔no never, i didn't feel sorry what I have done then y should I say sorry no....then what to do....

Mahir's mind/brain- just be silent don't say anything to her, if she knows she will come and confront u then u tell her that it happened unintentionally and if she didn't then leave it u fool, now go it's almost 1 hour u r here in washroom and eating me 😂😂🤣🤣

Mahir-😄😄😄 hehe okkk he got ready and came out & saw Bela sitting on bed thinking something.

Bela -saw mahir coming out from washroom and goes to him.

Mahir -🙄🙄wh what happened Bela?

Bela-🤔🤔actually I met Mrs. Rose, she is saying that they are here for 1 week and ur meeting will be held on the last day of the week... So it's 2nd day for them, they are asking us to accompany them in 🛍 shopping.

Mahir-ohhhhhhh!!!! (😅😅felt relieved that she didn't ask about the morning kiss)

Bela-yes,what should I say to her?

Mahir-Say, yes, we will accompany them.

Bela-okay.....

(Mr. Rozario and Mrs. Rose are lovely couple they are just like Bela and Mahir's age so they became quite comfortable with each other)

They 4 had their breakfast and left to shopping mall....

In shopping mall

Bela and rose r going together to ladies section....

Rose-You know Bela I love wearing Indian clothes, I love it's tradition,in London too, I used to wear Indian attire 😁😄

Bela-thats so nice of you rose.... Then let's try some sarees for you, u will definitely like it....

They both started seeing sarees and got engaged in it.

In men section

Rozario and mahir are choosing shirts for rozario.....

Rozario-mahir, I must say u got such a lovely and beautiful wife..... U know rose likes her  a lot, she doesn't have sister, so she says Bela is my Lil sister from now onwards.....

Mahir-dreamily😊😊 ss rozario she is unique in the world, she can attract people so well....i am indeed lucky to get her in my life...

Rozario- mahir, take care of her buddy now she is my Lil sister in law 🤩🤩🤩,I can never tolerate tears in her eyes.....

Mahir-😁😁okay bro, let's choose clothes....

They selected few men's attire and moved to ladies section...