21) Strategy

"Kirishima, I don't want you anywhere near that wind guy," Stasia said moving the red dot to a different spot on the board.

    "What? Why not?"

    "The way that he fights I don't see you even getting close to him."

    "Fine."

    "Besides I want Midoriya to have him."

    "Wha- what?"

    "You're working on your long-range attacks anyways this should be good practice. You don't really have anything to lose in this case."

    "I guess that's true."

    "Yeah."

    "Who are you gonna try and go against?" Kirishima asked as he noticed the purple dot hadn't moved its original start position.

    "I'm thinking Todoroki, I mean from the videos he mostly uses ice attacks and I could easily blow them up so-"

    "What about me?" Stasia pointed to the red dot that was now by the orange one.

"You can go against Bakugou."

"Wait why?"

"What you've gone against him before."

"And I lost."

"Not miserably, though. And you had your hardening state the whole time which was a bad move but with the mini sparring the other day you obviously don't do that anymore so you are improving. It'll be different this time, you're different, and I didn't know you back then, but I think I do now, so I would say it's for the better."

"Um- wow- uh thanks Yama."

"It's not a big deal." She half-smiled and didn't think too much of her words. Meanwhile, Kirishima found his heart beating just a tad bit faster under the praise. Odd.

"But wasn't there a girl too?" He remembered.

"Yeah, there was. Do you know what her quirk is?"

"No."

"No."

"Okay then, we'll just have to deal with her when we get there. For now, though, I'll just put her with me."

"You're gonna go two on one?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, I need preparation in that area anyways."

"When would you ever be fighting two-on-one?"

"Um-hypothetically I mean."

"Oh."

"Yeah, anyways let's start with the plan now right?"

"Yeah!" They both nod.

"Okay so first I want Izuku and that wind guy to be kind of isolated and then-"

***

    The three packed up their things and got ready to head their separate ways. Midoriya had plans to study with Iida and Kirishima was just going to go back to his dorm, that was until he saw Stasia leave.

    "Wait where are you going?"

    "To my dad's place, for lunch." He was hesitant to push further, there was no reason to push further but still, "Can I walk you there?"

    "Why?"

    "What do you mean 'why'?"

    "It'll take like three minutes what would be the point?"