Chapter 3

"Kyle, we've got to get our things from the car," I tell the little boy who is now waking up from his nap.

"'Tay," Kyle says with sleep in his voice, I watch as he sits up and stretches as far as his little arms can reach with his batman next to him.

"Let's go buddy," I say and I help him down from the couch and we walk over to the front door.

"Are you guys leaving?" I hear Brax ask me so I turn around with Kyle holding my hand.

"No, we have a few things waiting for us in the car, we'll be back pretty quickly," I explain and he nods.

"How about I come and help?" he asks me and I shake my head.

"Nah, we only have a suitcase each and a dog carrier," I say and he looks at me with wide eyes, I just smile slightly and we leave the house, walking up the drive way to our ute.

"Okay little man, I'll grab your suitcase for you, can you take it inside while I grab my suitcase and the dog?" I ask him and he nods, I smile and I quickly reach into the bed and I grab his suitcase, passing it to him, I watch as he grabs the handle and wheels it down the driveway.

"Come one Max, I can tell that your ready to leave that carrier," I say to the puppy as I open the back door to the ute, I quickly unzip his carrier and I pull him out, making sure that he waits for me as I close the back door and walk back over to the bed.

"Oh come on!" I say as I notice that the handle has broken so I am unable to get it out.

"Having some trouble?" I hear someone ask so I turn and see a guy with tattoos down his arm and beautiful blonde haired woman standing next to the bed of my ute.

"Hey, yeah I need a bit of help getting it out, the handle has broke," I say and the guys nods, helping me drag it out of the bed and onto the ground.

"Thanks, I'm Hannah, Hannah Davis," I say and I hold out my hand.

"Heath Braxton, and this is my wife Bianca," he says and I look at him in surprise.

"Hanna!" I hear Kyle's small voice call out for me in worry so I quickly turn around and I see him running over to me as fast as he can on his little legs, I quickly squat down and let him jump into my arms.

"Who dat?" he asks me shyly as he points at Heath and Bianca.

"That is your other big brother Heath," Brax says as he comes walking out of the house.

"Sorry, he saw you talking to them and got scared so he ran," Brax explains and I nod.

"Understandable, after he saw Danny slam me against the wall and choke me until I couldn't breath, he's been a bit clingy since we left the bush, also he's not used to seeing so many buildings instead of trees," I explain and Brax nods.

"We have a younger brother?" Heath speaks up and I nod.

"Heath meet Kyle, Kyle meet Heath," I say as I walk over to them, handing Kyle over to Heath.

"Hey Grommet," Heath says and Kyle smiles a small smile.

"Hi," he says shyly and I smile at he bond appearing in between the both of them.

"I'll help you take your bags inside," Bianca says and I smile.

"Thank you," I say and I grab my suitcase while Bianca grabs Kyles suitcase, we drag them inside with Max on our tails, Brax then leads me to a spare bedroom where Bianca and I place the bags near the door.

"Thanks for the help, I won't be staying here long, I just thought that Kyle should meet his family before I go," I say as I place Kyle down on the bed and hand him his batman as Max jumps onto the bed and lays next to him.

"What do you mean, before you go?" Heath asks me and I shrug as I watch Kyle play with Max and his batman.

"Kyle's back with his family, he doesn't need me anymore, so... after a couple of days and once he settles in more, I'll have to get going back to the bush," I explain to them and they look shocked.

"Why would you want to leave?" Bianca asks me and I sighs,

"I've got a job to get back to, and a house I need to clean," I tell her and she shakes her head.

"You can't just leave," Brax tells me and I shake my head.

"I've got no choice in the matter, I'm not his family... not really, just a family of his mums," I tell them as I unpack Kyle's bag.

"Why no unpack?" Kyle asks me and I smile.

"I have way more things then you mister, and there snot enough room for my things as well as yours, even if this room is bigger then our house," I tell him with a fake smile on my face.

"How about you go out the back and play with Max while I put away your things?" I ask him and he nods excitedly, quickly and carefully getting down from he bed, he calls Max who quickly follows after him, once I hear the back door close, I close my eyes and I feel a tear fall down my cheek.

"Oh Hannah," Bianca says and I feel her pull me in for a hug.

"I don't want to leave him," I say as the tears fall quicker.

"Oh, I know sweetie," Bianca says as she holds me, I wrap my arms around her as I continue to cry.

"He's nearly 3 years old, he loves batman, he loves the looney tunes, he loves any cartoon really," I say as I pull away from her and I sit not he bed.

"How about you do your makeup and put on something nice and we just go for a walk on the beach?" Bianca tells me and I nod.

"Okay... let me get ready," I say and she smiles and nods, leaving the room and closing the door behind her, I get up from the bed and I open my suitcase, grabbing my makeup bag and some clothes, I quickly get ready and once I am, I leave the room to meet up with Bianca out in the lounge room.

"Kyles okay with you guys?" I ask Brax who nods while watching Kyle through the back window.

"Yeah, he will be alright, go," Brax says and I nod and turn to Bianca with a smile on my face.

"Lets get going," I say and she nods, she grabs her bag and we say goodbye, walking out the door and over to my ute.

sorry it took me a while to post this chapter and sorry that the ending of this chapter is poorly written.