SYNOPSIS

Billionaire Series #5

Killian Voltz Mondevera, a billionaire who wanted to catch the thief. He lost something precious that even money can't replaced it. But after knowing who steals it, he wanted to play a game. Kung saan ang puso niya ang taya. Pupusta siya sa larong ginawa niya, pero 'di niya inaasahan na magkakamali siya sa larong siya mismo ang gumawa. After knowing he lose, he also realized that he can't even take his heart back. But it not just his heart that he wanted to take back, he also wanted to take her heart too. And maybe it would be fair for him, 'coz he also wants her to lose in the game.

Capriana Fey Alluja, she's a girl who wanted to take back on her place. Lumaki siyang palaboy-laboy, dahil sa hindi niya gustong umuwi. Pa'no siya uuwi kung may nag mamay-ari na ng trono niya? Her evil stepmother and stepsister are living their lives comfortably. Pero siya? She's doing the things that she never imagine in her whole life na magagawa niya. One of her reason why she's stealing some things, 'coz she also wanted to know what's the feeling when you're stealing some things that you never had, or the things that you never have. But the most reason is that she wanted to survive. If she doesn't steal, she won't survive in this world. If she doesn't do anything, she will starve to death. That's her motto in life.

But how everything will change? After their paths have crossed? Is one of them will win in the game? Or the two of them will lose the same?

A/N: This is a work of fiction. Any names, persons, characters, organization and places are purely coincidental.

@All Rights Reserved

fluffyffet

[November 14, 2021]