🍵𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 🕰 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝🍵

———————————————

———————————————

'Why mother...I understand why, but still. I want to feel normal. That isn't much. Mallory, why are you thinking this? Mother just wants to protect us, that's all. But I can't help but feel un-normal like there is something wrong. like something is wrong with me.' Mallory thought as she stared down at the golden pencil on the desk. 'What's wrong with me!' she thought as her mother quickly walked in. Mallory quickly turned her mother's direction slowly slipping the pencil up her sleeve.

"Mallory Marigold!....why does it take me to come up here to summon you. We have a guess and you still haven't come down to greet." Said Y/N sternly. "Sorry mother!" said Mallory with wide eyes. She knew her mother was angry when she address her by her full name. "What is keeping you from greeting our guess?" asked Y/N. "Nothing mother. I just wanted to finish up my study session quickly. Sorry, mother." Mallory said quickly standing up straight.

Y/N stared down at her daughter's face, a slow smile crept on her features. "I understand. Now come, this an important meeting," said Y/N grabbing her daughter's hand. "Who is it, mother? is it that man?" asked Mallory. "Come now, you'll see," she spoke dragging her away.

Coming down the large grand staircase of the home, Mallory spotted Wadsworth in the entrance. Standing next to the elderly man, stood a tall man with white hair. He wore a dark blue suit, coatless, like Midas, except his long sleeves were rolled down to his wrists. Hanging from his pocket was a small gold pocket watch. He was young as maybe in his early 20's. The man with his bluish greenish ocean eyes looked up to meet gazes with the dark golden eyes of the young child. A soft smile pledged his handsome features.

Coming to a halt in front of the two men, Y/N finally spoke. "Mallory, I want you to meet Norman. He will be your new escort. Norman will be there to protect you and cater to your needs.".

Mallory looked up at the man silently. The man softly chuckled and bent down to meet her face. "It's a pleasure to meet you, don't you think lady Mallory?" he asked. "I-its... a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Norman," she said shyly. "The pleasure is all mine," he said kissing her small hand. "I think we'll be great friends." he smiled like an eager child.

"I'm glad you two are already getting along. Norman, Wadworth will be more than happy to take your suitcase up to your bedroom and get you situated. I will like for you two to continue bonding. You will be around each other the most." spoke Y/N.

"You wouldn't mind me joining you for the evening, would you? lady Mallory?" asked Norman. "Of course not, I was just about to ask mother if it would be alright if I head over to Lexa's house," Mallory asked.

"Of course, give Verge and Lexa my warm greetings," said Y/N as Wadsworth opened the front door. Mallory walked out as Norman followed. "We'll be home before dinner Mrs. Y/N." spoke Norman. "Of course, have fun you two," Y/N responded.