𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘

It was a peaceful day, Nanami and Haibara are walking by the streets of Tokyo.

The eccentric boy gasped and tugged on Nanami's uniform.

"Nanamin look!"

He pointed towards a stall selling neckties. Nanami hummed and turned to his friend.

"Would you like to look?"

"Yeah!"

Haibara dragged his stoic partner towards the stall and looked at a couple of ties.

Nanami however has his eyes on a leopard print necktie. His partner noticed this and skipped next to him.

"Do you want that one, Nanamin?"

The stoic man shook his head and walked off, leaving Haibara grinning as he bought the tie secretly.

The day has come to an end as they walked back to the school. As soon as they reached the dorms, Haibara tugged on Nanami's sleeve and gave him a paper bag.

"Here! It's a gift from me okay? Take care of it,Bye bye!"

The dark haired man dashed off to his room, leaving Nanami in the hallways. A silent gasp left his lips as he looked at the paper bag's contents.

It was the tie he wanted.

A small smile formed on his lips.

He'll have to thank Haibara after his mission.

He never got to say Thank You.

Before Nanami withered away to Mahito's touch, he saw Haibara before his eyes and asked him.

"Why did I return to being a Jujutsu Sorcerer."

He asked the vision who then smiled and pointed at Itadori, leaving Nanami to smile and crumble to dust.

---